How perfect do you need to be to have a 9/10 or 10/10 in looks partner?

What traits do the most desired people have. What traits must one have, to get one of the most desired people?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No hard and fast rule, but you'd better be a oretty confident person, if nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only speak for my own country and culture. To attract the most beautiful people in my country you've to:

- Have a lot of things in common with them like hobbies, political and religious views. If you've similar likes and dislikes like children, marriage, pets etc. you're also good to go.

- Having a stable job, good health, good education, a house and a car are often an advantage. You don't need to be rich, but having a stable and average life are good.

- Have good humor, an interesting personality and be romantic. What the definition of these things are depends from person to person.

In my country most people doesn't seem to care that much about looks. In addition most people looks average or below, especially men, so there's not enough beauties and handsome people for even the most beautiful ones. Most beautiful people like everyone else usually don't care and are open to date average or below people in terms of looks. Especially women are open for it. Usually it's pretty women dating average/ugly men than the opposite because of pretty women are more common than handsome guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more attractive you are the higher probability that you will attract higher quality mates. Be the best version of yourself. Somethings can be done like dieting and fitness and a good skincare routine. Other things are the result of genetics.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Well I’m not really asking for myself, more if an experiment. However, as a guy I do not have a skin care routine. I wouldn’t know where to start lol. Got any tips?

As a side note I’ve been told I have good skin by girls and they would feel up my arms and such so I figured I was okay in terms of that but hey I am getting older maybe I should start eh?

• 2d

The basics are hydration and rest. Then the next step is to make sure your face is clean and moisturized. Face masks and simple cleansing products helps

• I’ve seen average girls with hot guys so I don't know. Some attractive people just don’t care about looks that much

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

But on average, you would agree that the hottest people mostly get with the hottest people or no? Sure there are outliers with everything but I don’t think they count.

• Show All
    • 2d

Of course they do because people in general are attracted to similar things, and population data will tell you what percent of people like X traits.

And if that’s the case, what is the most desired traits as represented by the general population?

Everything is a spectrum we all know that. Let’s not reject the idea that there ARE a set of traits that people prefer above others in favor of just writing everything off as “subjective.” Fat girls and guys who are 5 foot 1 inch are not attractive to the majority of people. Sure I know plenty of guys who love fat girls, and some girls are even attracted to a guy shorter than them. But these are outliers.

So on the opposite end there are traits the majority wants.

I’ve come up with this:

There’s a range of attractive traits. The most desired people probably just have more of those traits in one person than your average person. So maybe average people have 5 attractive traits, while the hottest people have 10 (numbers made up obviously)

What you think?

• 2d

People are attracted to different things. Yeah there are traits that more people like than others but at the end of the day people have different tastes. Which is why girls who look average/ugly to everyone else are able to pull a hot guy who may think she’s attractive.

Recommended myTakes