Sexy Indian men?

Why are Indian men the most popular, handsome, well mannered, gentlemanly among all men? Why are they the most desired amongst women?

810

810
  • Stop embarrassing yourself and all the other Indian guys. Because of guys like you and some creeps, Indian guys were given a bad name.

• 2d

How am I being creepy?

• 2d

Aww, that's really sweet of you. :) It's okay. Thank you for being so sympathetic.

• 1d

Small town and villages exist in other countries as well. Men from villages do not believe in grooming themselves with several products regardless of ethnicity.

• Ask Indian women.

• You should listen to @Ultimate_Gohan - do you really think you're being fair to serious users like him by making all the things people already say about Indian guys look like they're universally true?

• 2d

I'm not being abusing or using foul language to anyone am I? You don't seem Indian are you?

• 2d

That's relevant, I suppose, so you can use it to stir up shit?

Suffice to say, ethnicity aside, I'm somebody who women actually want to fuck.

• 2d

Good for you. I just wanted to know your country just to know the perception of your fellow countrymen

• Dude stop destroying our already destroyed reputation

• 2d

What's wrong in my above statements?

• 2d

Dude wake up. Indian guys are the least desired men check ur facts. It sucks but yeah.

• 2d

Replace least with most. In USA and other English speaking countries caucasian women are leaving caucasian men because caucasian men treat women badly, are asthetically not appealing, short height, small dick etc

• Is this what Indian men think in India? And for what you said below, your thoughts on white men are completely wrong. The stereotype is Indian men are most of those and you guys smell and all have tapeworms. Of course I don't believe that's true, but you shouldn't make fun of other races to try and boost your own ego, it makes you look petty.

• 2d

no we don't like think that. don't get the wrong impressions this question is asked by some random trool just ignore it

• 21h

*you shouldn't make fun of other races to try and boost your own ego, it makes you look petty.*

Tell this to the people who created the stereotype you mentioned

• 20h

@Qtip kinda hard, considering they're probably dead.

• Well. If you redefine “all men” to mean Indian men only then I guess you’d technically be correct.

• 2d

I meant that men of other races

• 2d

America

• 2d

Great America is a great country and I had heard a lot of positives about USA from my peers

• i don't think indian men are desired by western ladies (especially after recent hatred towards us thanks to pewdiepie)
    most popular? except hritik and shruk khan i don't think indian men are that popular
    well mannered? yes
    getlemanly? yes
    among all men? can't say

• I just don't know why this troll was given so much attention.
    Fucking idiot

• What deluded world are you living in? 😂😂😂

• 2d

Well Indian men are the least creepy of all other men of different races. You can't deny that. It is next to possible to find a creepy indian guy.

• 2d

I can deny that. Easily. All day long. Its next to impossible for me to find an un-creepy Indian men.

• Lmfao. All I got to say

• Because Indian men only know about India.

• Lol this is a joke.

• they are my wet dreams xd

• Good one, laughable.

• Are you trolling? Internet's already full of IRTs, we don't need any on this site.

• I feel like that is the opposite Indian men freak me out and I am not attracted to them at all

• 2d

Well you are under 18 you should be focusing on your studies first.

• 2d

You can't tell me to not see attractive guys : like seriously I am gonna find some guys attractive and Indians are not to me, stop telling me what to do lmao

• They are least desired by white ladies actually 😑🤐

• Lol it’s almost adorable how delusional you are. It’s ok though, you keep dreaming big, just don’t expect it to actually be the case.

• 2d

You are clearly jealous of Indian men's success and reputation.

• 2d

Tall, handsome Indian men are literally everywhere

• 2d

@asker lol you are delusional most white women prefer white men and they are on average taller than indians.