What should I wear on a first date?

Ok so I'm going on a first date with a guy I really like in the first week of April but I honestly don't know what to wear, he's only seen me in huge sweatshirts and leggings. Should I surprise him and change it up and if so what would be the best outfit to wear?
Updates:
The movies is the the plan

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Go with something comfortable and cute. Don't over do it, you will feel awkward which is the exact opposite of what you want. And don't show too much skin, or you will get his expectations up for something physical happening. Not knowing what you have to pick from it's hard to give specific advice. But if you have a nice knee length skirt build your outfit around that.

2|0
    0|0
  • The more important thing is to wear something you feel comfortable but also cute/beautiful wearing it. That's it. It can be a dress, or a skirt, or jeans with a nice top... But you have to feel ok wearing those clothes, if you don't feel yourself or feel that's a fake version of you, then change to other clothes or style that represents you better.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• just be natural and be yourself but a nice simple dress is a nice change

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let him see you in something that reveals that you are a feminine young woman and not just a body hidden by a sweatshirt.

Why waiting three weeks to go on the date?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well he has to take his driving test next week and o also have a lot of work to make up so we thought that was the best time

• Show All
    • Response to update: sometimes, a movie theatre can be a bit colder that what is comfortable. Wear something that will keep you comfortably warm.

• Wear a skirt and a nice top. Or just a nice top and leggings if itโ€™s still cold out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you will most be comfortable in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you're looking for (friends first, sexy and flirty, casual hookup, etc) and what kind of attention you want. And also depends how you're built (slim, athletic, thick, chubby, busty, etc). If i knew the answerels to those, i could offer some honest advice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps jeans and a nice top, or nice shorts if the weather is warm. But it depends on where you are going. Being as he has only seen you in a large sweatshirt, wear a top that shows some of your figure. That is, some, not all.

1|0
    0|0
  • No harm in surprising him by looking nice since good first impressions are important, but no need to go overboard. Make sure its appropriate for the activity.

For a movie some makeup, decent top and jeans/leggings should suffice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aweee lol I don't know bc I've nv been on a date๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say wear something nice but it depends on where the date is

1|0
    0|0
  • Dress or skirt in my opinion, bet your gonna look super pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wear a nice sun dress or just stay with the pants and hoodie

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you know what you will be doing? You want to dress so you enjoy yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • nice form fitting dress/skirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Something sexy and modest!

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait no. I totally didnโ€™t realize u are only 15. So scratch the โ€œsexyโ€ please!!! Just wear something really really cute and comfortable and smile as often as possible ๐Ÿ˜‰

• A nice top and jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • just your potato skin :3

1|0
    0|0
  • A jacket...

0|0
    0|0
  • Go naked so that she can see your small dick.. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A bag, your 15

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

1|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Nothing that is too revealing that is. A young woman should not wear any type of clothing that is too revealing. You don't want to give this guy the wrong impression. It is important for you to be prudent and cautious on your first date. And don't let him touch you either. Boys always have one thing mind and it is nothing good.

• Thank you for the advice i'll keep it in mind

• Depends on where you planning on your date

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that shows off ur body

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes