Do you think it is essential to have to same likes as your partner?

2958

Most Helpful Guys

• If she isn't a gamer or watches anime... i dont think it would go well, I'm the stay in doors kind of person, I dont drink or smoke and I'm still a virgin so girls usually have a problem with that even if they had what i wanted I believe they would still have a problem lol, I believe a different person will bring some new things into your life negative anand positive, we grow when we meet difference as well

• While you should have at least a few shared interests, you will be healthier if you each have some interests of your own as well.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t think so, personally I think is boring when two people have too much in common. When the two are different, you get to learn new things with them, to understand them, to appreciate them and to love them as they are. To me that type of relationship is more fun and fulfilling.

• Yes, many of the main things that you enjoy doing.