Is one month of dating too soon for a guy to say "I love you" to me?

Is one month of dating too soon for a guy to say I love you to me?

1625

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my husband said it after two weeks of dating and we are now coming up on our 4 yr anniversary. Only thing I can say was even tho we did feel an intense connection that led us to feel that way it took about a year of living together to know it was a love that meant we wanted forever with each other. And to know we would still love each other through the bad days and not just the good.