Let’s be honest: is being single generally a choice?

There are those that say it isn’t and those that say it is.
Is being single generally a choice?
Is being single generally a choice?
  • Yes
  • No

2351

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes.
    Sometimes by accident, we put out a lot of different types of energies out Rather people are aware of it they push people away by default.

I know I stay single because I have commitment issues and I am highly aware of it. I also just can see myself putting that much trust in another human being for that matter. I just do better by myself in most cases.

When or if ever I decide to deal with it only then can I have a healthy somewhat normal relationship. But at this point Im fairing just fine in the single lane.

• Yes and No. it’s a choice at first but you also can’t control what the other person wants. I chose to be single and live my life after my last break up. Now I want a relationship with a guy who doesn’t.

Most Helpful Guys

• I am happily single but flexible. Flexible for the right person to come into my life. Being single is a choice until it is not! If I meet the love of my life I hope to god that I don't think for one second that I have a choice in the matter. Lover does conquer all if you believe it does. You sitting on the couch playing video games the rest of your life could be a choice too. Too each their own!

• Not always. Can be bad luck too since meeting someone is often completely random.