Would you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?

Honest answers no fakingWould you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?Would you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?Would you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?

2412

Most Helpful Girls

• Never.

My baby would be my own responsibility. I always take responsibility for any mistake I make. I wouldn't give my own baby away just because I accidentally got pregnant. I'd hate my own child to grow up thinking s/he was abandoned by it's own mother because s/he was a mistake. That's a heartbreaking thought.

I'd keep my baby and love it unconditionally. Even if I had to struggle as a single parent , I'd be the one raising him/her. Not someone else

• Honestly I think I would get an abortion. I can't say for sure right, since it's just hypothetical and not reality. If I were actually in that situation, who knows, I might make a different choice.

I don't think I'd choose abortion easily though. I think I'd either keep the baby or never have it at all.

• Correction: I don't think I'd choose adoption* easily!

• My exact thoughts. You think you know what you’d do, but until you’re experiencing the situation firsthand, you can’t guarantee what decision you’d make.

Most Helpful Guys

• No I wouldn't I'd take responsibility for my actions. Not only would I take care of and raise the child, I'd marry the girl I got pregnant just so the kid would grow up in a stable household with a mother and father.

• Loveless marriages don't always make stable households. I wish my parents had divorced sooner so we'd have some peace and quiet instead of the constant fighting.

But I think it is worth it to try, you might not be like my parents

• Hell no!
    My child is my child.