Would you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?

Honest answers no fakingWould you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?Would you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?Would you put your baby up for an adoption, if you got pregnant with one or if your date mistakenly gets pregnant for you?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Never.

My baby would be my own responsibility. I always take responsibility for any mistake I make. I wouldn't give my own baby away just because I accidentally got pregnant. I'd hate my own child to grow up thinking s/he was abandoned by it's own mother because s/he was a mistake. That's a heartbreaking thought.

I'd keep my baby and love it unconditionally. Even if I had to struggle as a single parent , I'd be the one raising him/her. Not someone else

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think I would get an abortion. I can't say for sure right, since it's just hypothetical and not reality. If I were actually in that situation, who knows, I might make a different choice.

I don't think I'd choose abortion easily though. I think I'd either keep the baby or never have it at all.

2|2
    1|0
    • Correction: I don't think I'd choose adoption* easily!

• My exact thoughts. You think you know what you’d do, but until you’re experiencing the situation firsthand, you can’t guarantee what decision you’d make.

Most Helpful Guys

• No I wouldn't I'd take responsibility for my actions. Not only would I take care of and raise the child, I'd marry the girl I got pregnant just so the kid would grow up in a stable household with a mother and father.

4|0
    1|1
    • Loveless marriages don't always make stable households. I wish my parents had divorced sooner so we'd have some peace and quiet instead of the constant fighting.

But I think it is worth it to try, you might not be like my parents

• Show All
  • Hell no!
    My child is my child.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No way. I'm definetely keeping the baby and will work my ass off to be able to provide good things for my baby. I'm strictly against abortion and adoption could be an option but, I love babies. I wouldn't be able to give my baby away to someone else :( so I'd keep the baby for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. That's my responsibility. And if I chose to hoe around, why should the child pay for my sin? Hence why I would NEVER have sex before marriage.

5|0
    0|0
  • there's this thing called abortion, ever heard of that?

4|1
    4|0
    • Yeah my thought is
      You get ride of the kid rather way but now you helped someone who can not have a kid

• Show All
    • @Felinegirl thanks for explaining this thing on my behalf.

Pregnancy shit scares me :p

• *😐😐

• I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I where to do something like that. Though if it was in the best interest of the baby, then yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get the question, but just to be an ass... lol... it might be a little difficult for me to get pregnant but she's always welcome to try

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer with 100% confidence since I'm not in that situation. But I would like to think I would keep my baby, because I would know how guilty I would feel for putting it up for adoption.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lets say I had a very high net worth like at least celeb rich
    Then its easy not to think twice, but to have it and raise it... because its not going to change your life much

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two kids and i have never thought about adoption. I would however, carry a baby for my best friend if she needed me to. Same shit basically right? 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Well being that I cannot have biological children I’d WANT to happily accept the miracle (if it’s able to survive inside of me and come out healthy).
    BUT It’s always been my dream to be a single mother, so... I’d be very conflicted. If the dude actually want to be apart of its life, I would probably abort the child and take my chances with the adoption process myself. It’s selfish I know but so what? This is a hypothetical and I do not want some other dude claiming my kid. If he wants children he can have them but not with me. Of course if they don’t have any interest in being apart of their life, I would have zero problem with it and I’d make sure they’ve signed their rights away.

OR... I could just not tell them at all...🤔 that’s too risky though so I’d probably come clean 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation, personally I wouldn't. However, some people had to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends where i am in life. If i cannot support it or afford it i would

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, I'd have the baby and raise it with or with the help of the Father.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't say cuz guys have no rights sense it's not their body till laws catch up with both sides rights

1|0
    0|0
  • I love children and I'm thrilled to have a daughter.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but then I'd be only the father and as such I'd have no say in the matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’d get an abortion

5|3
    6|0
    • Many people over here are against abortion, you have got so many down votes like me

• Abortion

3|1
    6|0
  • No that's what abortion are for

5|2
    5|0
    • No that is what ADOPTION is for

• Show All
    • Adoption is different then foster and you can find a couple looking for a currently preganant person

• Adoption is for people who want the pregnancy but not the thing that comes after it. Too many kids in orphanages already and the foster system has never been a beacon of efficiency and ethics. Fuck that. Abortion.

• No..

1|0
    0|0
  • We’d talk about our options

1|1
    0|0
  • hell no. i want to be a dad

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd have an abortion asap if I ever got pregnant.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would keep the baby probably

1|0
    0|0
  • NEVER.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go for abortion

2|1
    4|0
  • No never

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t understand the question

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would just get on every rollercoaster and hope for the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have an abortion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes