Would you date someone that uses recreational drugs on certain occasions?

My boyfriend doesn’t like how I occasionally use like molly or ecstasy when I go to certain concerts or like Coachella I went 2 years ago. I don’t use them at all in my free time he just thinks it’s dumb since I’m officially in law school and have an education and other things he likes to throw in my face. I probably use these things like once a year! Then he mentioned what if I overdosed which I wouldn’t. But I’ll stop for him...

1633

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol this site is mostly full of Americans, they won't have a dicky what Molly is...

My advice, ultimately it's your free will to do what you want. But I personally think if your hellbent on a law degree, you should avoid it like the plague.

Then again you lawyers are the ultimate meme, you send people down to porridge for breaking the "law", but are the biggest alcoholics, coke heads, greeners, and happy-charlie Mc-fuckin-muffins to ever come out of mainstream society... Lol

• Well that escalated I mean I party but ultimately I am dedicated to my career I really have no choice anyways both my parents are lawyers but I separate my doings for the most part. I’ll stop though I’m not willing to lose my boyfriend over it.

• Haha I aim to please...

Your talking to a party animal babe, more so than most would ever comprehend. But the key is to pick your poison carefully, like me, I drink what most would die on, on huge benders. But I never have nor will touch green/white/sniff/lsd etc etc., because I also box and keep myself in very good nick (if I don't mind saying so).

Your guy has the right idea.

• No one plans to overdose. The fact that you are intelligent and don;t plan to overdose does not immunize you from that risk. And if you were arrested on a drug related charge. . . what do you think the board of bar examiners would do when they reviewed your fitness to practice law?

• Well yea I guess your right. We’re on vacation now with friends for spring break and they use I haven’t done anything specifically because my boyfriend would spazz. But I didn’t think about that.

• So I guess the moral is just try to take the bar exam in Texas

• @Waffles731 That happened in 1894. Hardin claimed to have repented his sins while in prison and had served as the superintendent of his prison Sunday School. He was pardoned by the governor of Texas and his sentence commuted. Hardin was allowed to take the Texas bar exam on the certification of a single Texas circuit judge who was sympathetic to the man.

1. Karma caught up with Hardin as he was killed by a gunshot to the head in a saloon in 1895, little more than a year after his release from prison.

2. This incident does not reflect on bar admission practices today and it is doubtful that any accredited law school would even grant him admission. If he did manage to gain acceptance and he graduated from law school, he would still need to pass the character and fitness requirements of a state board of bar examiners. That process is quite rigorous and the odds of him passing are lower than a snake's belly.

Most Helpful Girls

• I would still date the person yes, but I would advise the person it’s not good for their health, and if they’re in school like yourself just try to be there for them and encourage them through: I cannot control what my spouse wants to do, but it can be dangerous, and it does worry the person on the other side.

• Personally things like getting drunk or high are unattractive to me. They make me think of immaturity lack of creativity or adventure. But I respect that others are different & so in the occasion my husband does get drunk I don’t scold him I just care for him because I love him not just what I like.

• Welp I’m not immature but again others can think that but I’ve worked hard as hell in school, have my own place, I’m independent, and other things. My choice doesn’t define me specifically if it’s once or twice a year.

• Yea I guess everyone a different

• Is**