Do your standards go higher as you make more money and are more successful in life? Why/why not?

I meant Dating standards...

733

Most Helpful Guys

• My own standards will remain the same no matter how much money I make. We use money to pay bills, mortgages and basically live from day to day.

At the end of the day, money doesn't always bring people happiness however having a positive outlook on life can change that for the better 😊

• For me no I like what I like and it won’t change

Most Helpful Girls

• I definitely think so, given you actually spend your money well. You don’t know what quality is until you’ve really experienced it.

• Probably but I have high standards now.