How would you feel if your partner proposed you to go to a strip club?

How would you feel if your partner proposed you to go to a strip club?
Admittedly my girlfriend wanted to keep this a surprise, but she spilled it.
She'd like for us to spend an evening in a place she came across some time ago, which both a classy nightclub and offers pole and lap dances.
Although I find the idea interesting, I'm a bit uneasy about this since it's not my usual taste of places.
What about you?
Updates:
We are just going away now, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

She seems to have really enjoyed the evening there (two hours really, but that is), she even went to the first line places to watch the dancers.
I just ate, played with the phone and got out every fifteen minutes to smoke.
What matters is that she enjoyed it, doesn't it?

Since it's still quite early l want to take her someplace else though, I'm thinking about the tea garden or a café on the lakeside.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd be weirded out.
    First of all, this feels like a test. Even if she's coming with you. I've been getting a ton of notifications on "how do I test this guy for how honest he is?" and it always involves on trying to either get him to cheat or pop a boner at another woman, at which point, if he does, make a scene and dump him on spot.

Besides, can't you just say "it's just not my thing"? Did she already reserve spots?

0|1
    0|0
    • We are there right now.
      She's looking at the girls, I'm just eating my food and checking up this website.
      She seems to be enjoying it, I'm just getting bored honestly.

Most Helpful Girls

• - classy
    - nightclub
    Pick one. Because there’s no such thing as both.
    Personally I have no interest in ever going to a place like that. Even going to normal clubs and bars gives me a headache. I have no interest in paying to see half naked ladies.

0|1
    0|0
    • It wasn't that bad, but now that she has had her fun I want to go to some decent place since it's still quite early.

• I think she wants to see what it is really all about with you there and see how you feel and all that, could be a test or once in a lifetime experience for you both.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have the suspect it's a test too, but she seems to be really into the idea despite my perplexity.
      I already made it clear to her I'll be focusing more on her and the restaurant than the dancers or other things.

• That is sweet. Hope you guys have fun experiencing this for the first time. I've never experienced it before though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dont think I'd enjoy that. I'd be unsettled and would not be happy.

1|4
    0|0
    • I too am very hesitant about it.
      She seems to be really into this idea though, so I don't know if I should just go along to make her happy.

• There are some things I wouldn't enjoy that I would to to make my partner happy... this is not one of them.

• I mean if my boyfriend wanted to go to a strip club with me I'd be fine with it, if it was by himself id be a bit more concerned

0|1
    0|0
  • I would assume it is a bad joke on her part.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been in one

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe that's her way of telling you she wants to explore. there's no harm in trying, and if you truly feel uncomfortable, I'm sure if she really loves you she would understand, I hope you have a great time with either decision you make :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Shit, dinner and a movie? Sign me up. For some reason the food in strip clubs is so good. I order some lemon pepper wings once. Lord! I would slap my mama for that recipe 😂😂😂

0|3
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂
      The one she wants to go has a restaurant too and she wants to dine here as well.
      Now I'm curious about their cuisine!

• I would recommend the food 😂😂😂

• If she really wanted, I'd go with her once. I can't fathom she'd like it or the girls I go for would enjoy it. I've been to "gentlemens" club once to support my friend. I don't get it... if you want to see girls, go to the beach, or the mall... it's free and they are more classy. Just pointless...

0|1
    0|0
  • I asked my husband to take me a couple times. He wouldn’t

1|2
    0|0
  • Well as there's usually only females performing, I think there's a difference between who asks who. I think there are a lot more reasons for women to be uncomfortable with it, so I'll just reason for your situation instead.

I think that if you find it interesting, you should consider going. Why are you uncomfortable though? Apparently it's classy enough for a girl to like going there!

0|1
    0|0
  • Admittedly those women are very talented. Physically so strong it’s incredible how they move. But it wouldn’t be an erotic date for me. More like a cheap adult circus with bar 😝

0|1
    1|0
  • I imagine there'd be a little bit of tension, surrounding lesbos with tits that they're not allowed to look at.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are way too young to even consider marriage.
    If it's going to last forever them why such a rush?

0|1
    0|0
    • We are not considering marriage right now, but in a couple of years yes.
      She's almost 24 and we'd like to get married before her 26-27.

• There's no such thing as a classy strip club. Pretty much all strippers do is cocaine.

This would never happen in my case because the type of girl who would want that would never be interested in my type and vise versa.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be deeply offended. If my girlfriend could even stomach the idea of me ogling at another half-naked woman, or worse, her climbing all over my lap--then she does not love me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be curious as to what her motives are.
    I mean does she want us to go to see my reaction to it? Is she testing me?
    Or does she have a freaky side that i'm just discovering.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did this years ago my ex wanted to take me to a strip club for my birthday and my best friends girlfriend at the time paid for a lap dance for me few months later ended up 3 some with my friends ex girlfriend and my girlfriend at the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems kinda weird to me. Don't think I would enjoy it. Maybe if I was a single.

0|1
    0|0
    • I admit I feel the same.
      I think I'll be going with her more to make her happy than anything else.

• Yeah, if she insisted on going I would. I would still feel guilty tho.

• I'll dump him. He knows that I don't want to go in those places.

2|3
    0|0
  • Lol classy night club?

A strip club is not classy. No matter how you try to put it nothing about it is classy.

1|2
    0|0
    • When it comes to strip clubs "classy" is just a code word for "expensive".

• I actually ask my guy to take me. I really wanted to see what it’s all about.

0|2
    1|0
  • I'd give his head a shake.
    We're both demisexual. There is no pleasure in watching stuff like that, and he knows it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would not be for me. I don't like to look at naked ladys or men.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd think... he didn't really know me at all. Some things are better as a fantasy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I might actually end the relationship. I hate such places because I tend to associate them with criminality and violence.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d think she’s trying to shit test me to make me look unfaithful to her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would feel that it was a trap to test my commitment

0|1
    0|0
  • He would be my EX-PARTNER.

1|2
    0|1
  • It's highly overrated. Boooring.

0|1
    0|0
    • In fact I bored myself a lot.

• I did it twice with my girlfriend. I was bored to tears. The ONLY thing I liked about the evening was her boobs pressed against my neck.

• Your partner sounds about perfect

0|1
    0|0
    • She's excellent on many things, but this one was a bit of a flop honestly 😂.
      She enjoyed it but I got bored and didn't know how to behave in such a situation.
      I just ate, checked the phone and went out to smoke.

• Show All
    • It could be.
      She said she enjoyed the dances and wants to try them herself at home.

• Encourage her

• Only if I get my own lap dance.

0|2
    0|0
  • He can go, then I'll dump him.

1|2
    0|0
  • that would be fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go just to say I did. No lap dances though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would break up with her immediately.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be upset.

0|1
    0|0
  • Say no, it's a trap!

0|1
    0|0
  • Disgusted

0|1
    0|0
  • She's bi and wants a 3sim with a slut

0|1
    0|0
    • You mean your girlfriend or mine?

• Show All
    • Strip clubs a overrated just some place full of desperate dudes and creeps. She should have put a strip tease on for you at home :)

• Yeah, I'd have preferred that.

• If she's pushing for it, take her. My wife wanted to see what all the fuss was about and ended up loving it. But its best that you don't initiate anything like lap dances or private dances

0|1
    0|0
  • did she say if it was a male or female one?

she may want to go to a male one

0|1
    0|0
    • The place she mentioned has only women.
      She explicitly talked about dining there and looking at some girls.

• Show All
    • i think she's bi dude

like i said, i think she's bi

but i think she's a lun.

so are you

• Even if she is, I actually don't care.
      And why would I be a lunatic?

Recommended myTakes