How would you feel if your partner proposed you to go to a strip club?

Admittedly my girlfriend wanted to keep this a surprise, but she spilled it.
She'd like for us to spend an evening in a place she came across some time ago, which both a classy nightclub and offers pole and lap dances.
Although I find the idea interesting, I'm a bit uneasy about this since it's not my usual taste of places.
What about you?
We are just going away now, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

She seems to have really enjoyed the evening there (two hours really, but that is), she even went to the first line places to watch the dancers.
I just ate, played with the phone and got out every fifteen minutes to smoke.
What matters is that she enjoyed it, doesn't it?

Since it's still quite early l want to take her someplace else though, I'm thinking about the tea garden or a café on the lakeside.

2124

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd be weirded out.
    First of all, this feels like a test. Even if she's coming with you. I've been getting a ton of notifications on "how do I test this guy for how honest he is?" and it always involves on trying to either get him to cheat or pop a boner at another woman, at which point, if he does, make a scene and dump him on spot.

Besides, can't you just say "it's just not my thing"? Did she already reserve spots?

• We are there right now.
      She's looking at the girls, I'm just eating my food and checking up this website.
      She seems to be enjoying it, I'm just getting bored honestly.

Most Helpful Girls

• - classy
    - nightclub
    Pick one. Because there’s no such thing as both.
    Personally I have no interest in ever going to a place like that. Even going to normal clubs and bars gives me a headache. I have no interest in paying to see half naked ladies.

• It wasn't that bad, but now that she has had her fun I want to go to some decent place since it's still quite early.

• I think she wants to see what it is really all about with you there and see how you feel and all that, could be a test or once in a lifetime experience for you both.

• I have the suspect it's a test too, but she seems to be really into the idea despite my perplexity.
      I already made it clear to her I'll be focusing more on her and the restaurant than the dancers or other things.

• That is sweet. Hope you guys have fun experiencing this for the first time. I've never experienced it before though.