What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?

And don't say, go to black girls...😂, But part Dominican with dark skin and my sister's don't look my the traditional black girl, people think they're Latina, in other words people speak Spanish to them. ( They're black and olive skin, shockly)What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?
Some are attracted, but most act shy and nervous around me. I don't know if I could change my hairstyle facial hair, or what. by the way these are old pics. I don't take a lot of pics because i don't think I'm attractive. Im glad I'm not alone because I heard the singer sia doesn't take pics for the same reason, but she's attractive
1 Hispanic cool dude? How am I self hate? I'm half Dominican and u remember you calling yourself Dominican. Do you consider yourself Latino? You don't want to see a Latina with a black dude but you do want her with a white man. Now. whos the real self hater fool? You blocked my ass because you feel defeated when a Latina is with a black man with a massive dark dong

36

Most Helpful Guy

• If you live in an area with Dominican Republic immigrants, who often are partially Black, try them?

• Most Latinas wre attracted to me by the way they act, problem is that I'm not a people person. They say be yourself and that's BS, everyone knows girls don't like quiet guya

• True that. :(

• The ones who were attracted from my esp were brown, and had white Latina skin. I've never seen a black looking Latina look at me in a romantic kind of way

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry you'll find someone. There is nothing wrong with you