What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?

And don't say, go to black girls...😂, But part Dominican with dark skin and my sister's don't look my the traditional black girl, people think they're Latina, in other words people speak Spanish to them. ( They're black and olive skin, shockly)What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?What can I do with myself considering latina is my only preference and the pretty ones dont seem to like black men?
Updates:
Some are attracted, but most act shy and nervous around me. I don't know if I could change my hairstyle facial hair, or what. by the way these are old pics. I don't take a lot of pics because i don't think I'm attractive. Im glad I'm not alone because I heard the singer sia doesn't take pics for the same reason, but she's attractive
1 Hispanic cool dude? How am I self hate? I'm half Dominican and u remember you calling yourself Dominican. Do you consider yourself Latino? You don't want to see a Latina with a black dude but you do want her with a white man. Now. whos the real self hater fool? You blocked my ass because you feel defeated when a Latina is with a black man with a massive dark dong

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you live in an area with Dominican Republic immigrants, who often are partially Black, try them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Most Latinas wre attracted to me by the way they act, problem is that I'm not a people person. They say be yourself and that's BS, everyone knows girls don't like quiet guya

• True that. :(

• The ones who were attracted from my esp were brown, and had white Latina skin. I've never seen a black looking Latina look at me in a romantic kind of way

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry you'll find someone. There is nothing wrong with you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Try to take more care of yourself: skincare, haircut and clothes

1|0
    0|0
    • They are black you dumb fuck. The ones you see with white skin are like that because now a days they want to improve their race by mixing with white men so they lose their color. All Latinas were orginally dark and will always be considered women of color. Everybody is a person of color but the white people

• I think you should calm down and be more intelligent to understand my answer

• Didn't mean to send that to you. Calm down G

• Diversify your interests. Clearly the ones you like don't like you back.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I don't know for sure, u don't ask most of them out. Only some

• Maybe your best bet is to ask more of them out? Keep to what you like but widen the dating pool

• Honestly I don't know if they like me back or not. I don't approach most of them

• Lower your standards below the top 5% and you'll do better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude quit being a coon and self hater. You ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • "And don't say, go to black girls" May I know why?

1|0
    0|1
    • Read my comments, I just explained why. 😂

• Show All
    • Arise, thread, long thought dead!
      I summon thee to do my bidding!

• Mmmm such a beautiful quote, from such a beautiful woman. I was just going through my question, thought I'd check this ones out

• The pretty ones usually have rich boyfriends LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need to expand your horizons

0|0
    0|0
    • Might have to fuck a bug booty blonde to get a Latina jealous. I get checked out by blondes all the time. They're BBC hungry girls

Recommended myTakes