Do you like coffee dates?

This can also apply to meeting up with friendsDo you like coffee dates?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Coffee is more of my alone beverage.
    I prefer meeting at a normal restaurant or going out to play something, pool or bowling

0|1
    0|0
  • If there's coffee involved chances are I will probably like it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This are my favorite dates! Even if I don’t drink the coffee, I love being able to meet up to have a pleasant conversation with a friend or whoever it is I’m meeting. 😊

1|2
    0|0
  • Hot chocolate or milkshake dates are more my thing

0|1
    0|0
    • It doesn't have to be coffee, Coffee date just means it's at a cafe. I usually have tea or chai lattes on my coffee dates.

• love it

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never been on date and I won't be in one anytime soon, but I do like coffee dates with my friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Back when I was more into internet dating, that was my preferred way of meeting up with someone. I've always been into meeting up in coffee houses. It is a good way to get to know someone and a lot simpler and more relaxed than a restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee lol how about some bubble tea instead

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer them.

I eat like 20 foods and a vegetarian ( I like what I like) And it keeps confrontation down only because the guy doesn't think Im being rude or a girl who too worry about her weight when that, not the case. I am just very very very picky. It is exhausting explaining it to new people -_-

over over over over _-_

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee dates are perfect for first dates. No worrying about big spending on someone who you may possibly not work out with, nothing too stressful, relaxing atmosphere, and you actually talk about things without awkward restuarant atmosphere

0|1
    0|0
  • tea date preferred, coffee is ok.
    I have tea dates with my neighbor (male). this is how we socialize.
    I've done tea time with my girlfriend
    I've never done that as a date, but I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I don't drink coffee, I do enjoy catching up with my friends over coffee. But I order something else of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them, they are casual and you can have amazing conversations while drinking coffee. What's not to love? 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I love them. I have them more with friends though. My friend and I will try to have one once a week or every two weeks. Just us time to catch up, unwind, talk and be there for each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee dates are okay. As long as I'm not hungry. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee dates are my favorite date. Simply because it can be a quick date or a long one. Plus instead of spending $50 on a classic dinner and a movie, you spend less than $10 for both people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do a nice quiet place to talk as apposed to a club or bar! Hands down anytime!

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy coffee dates with my friends, especially if they bring their kids, and it turns into a coffee date/play date for our kiddos.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorites. It's so pleasant to just talk and discuss things over coffee at a cozy restaurant with a relaxed ambience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love coffee dates, its a more relaxed thing to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I love those, but in the case of the romantic ones, I liked the coffee more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really enjoy those, sort of like a therapy for me

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I only like mine black and cold and you can't seem to get that here in Yorkshire without it coming with ice!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Order iced coffee with no ice. I work at Krispy Kreme and have customers do that.

• No because i have not dated in 5yrs and I don't like coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't like coffee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes had many, my second home is my local coffee shop...

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re fun although I’ve gotten into awkward conversations before

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I prefer them actually

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, love them :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE IT

1|1
    0|0
  • The best kind !

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes why not it simple and relaxed

1|2
    0|0
  • Never been on a date or a friends meeting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not crazy about coffee but I love dates :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee with cakes are the best

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a slut for coffee dates.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure they're good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do