Why do some people get mad with someone's racial preferences?

When they themselves can prefer whatever they want? Like who the hell are you to force me to prefer your race but you don't want my race.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Some people are just petty and like someone else said, it's sometimes due to them not being able to handle rejection and therefore resorting to manipulation or are offended that the don't fit your preferences and happen to take it in a light way.

Nothing wrong with being attracted and you can't help it if you think people of a certain race happen to look more physically attractive to you.

If you're referring to something that may have happened on here, then I've faced a similar situation, where I got downvotes simply for saying something like 'I prefer big boobs over small ones', like are people that offended of a simple, fucking preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • My issue about is with white women who "prefer" every race but black because it often is rooted in racism for them. They basically think every other race is superior to black.

They want it to be okay if they "prefer" their own white men or other races, yet will look down on women who only like black. Plus they'll get annoyed that black men like them and want to feel "objectified" for it but not if their own white men, Spanish men, or Asian men are only interested in them because they're white.

I do take issue with white women like that. They believe their own bullshit.

2|0
    0|0
    • I thought white women are the most open when it comes to dating black men?

• Show All
    • Yeah that’s very interesting that you say that. I definitely feel like more white women are going for black men

• @faithie_Artist Yes, they are but you still have the ones who don't, particularly very affluent white women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they can't deal with rejection so they use manipulation.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because they take it as rejection and we all know how most people feel about rejection.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean they can state their preference. Like they claim they like X race and I come from Y race. But when I said I only date A race, these guys got mad. Why got mad when they themselves don't prefer my race?

• Well, that doesn't make sense.

• That's the thing. I told these guys how I like white and Hispanic or Middle Eastern men, they questioned me like a police. But then most of them prefer something that is not my race.

• Because people can't handle the preferences of people who don't match theirs. just because one doesn't find a certain race very attractive doesn't mean that makes them racist. Preferences are based of what them mind finds comfortable, but it doesn't mean they hate the race.

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing here is these guys have their own preferences but when I state mine, they became crazy and angry. Like why can't I have mine when you can exclude my race.

• I personally dont care, as long as it is not pedophilia, scat, watersports,.. etc. or something nasty like that. Enjoy what you enjoy

• We all have preferences, from what color clothes to wear to what TV shows we watch. Racial preference is no different. The fact that we all supposedly came from the same 2 people means we're all relatives and should not be having sex to begin with.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because it's super easy, barely an inconvenience.

I learned I'm racist because I don't date black guys.

Dated a black woman before, but that doesn't count because that's gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are simply prejudiced and biased toward other races. Other people have difficulty seeing beyond that they grew up with. Other people are simply haters.

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't like to be in the wrong, and I guess that might make some feel like they're in the wrong, so they get too defensive of their preferences as though they're anything more than preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's typically the people who think race does exist. Of course it does otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. Love who you love, but don't act as if race isn't an integral part of who you are attracted to. Looks matter so race matters.

Some people believe that race isn't real so shouldn't matter, but black girls are a thing, and so are white girls. They look completely different, and often act completely different culturally, so I'm gonna have a preference.

Ignore these dumbasses. They just want you to feel bad for not going along with their ideological bull.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because race based prefrance is retarded in my opinion

0|0
    0|1
    • No, what I mean is this guys get mad when I dont include his race but he himself prefer something else than my race.

• What u describe here is him preceding a race and you excluding a race

• People are stupid the world may never know. Some is how they r raised. If everyone was blind to color the world would be a better place

0|1
    0|0
  • I say love who you want to love, race or gender makes no difference, as long as it makes you happy then that's all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel the same way. If I say I wouldn’t date a black man I get called racist then bullied.

0|2
    0|1
    • By white people

• Show All
    • @YvanKarma I’m going to date whoever I want. Why do you think I owe you a reason? Are you going to bully me?

• Well alright then

• I suppose it depends on your reason for excluding whichever race you exclude. If you can make the statement "I would date someone of any race." and your "exclusion" of a race is actually just an honest, realistic observation that it is unlikely or impossible for someone of said race to possess a characteristic that you require in a partner--then it is acceptable. However, it is not acceptable if you exclude a race based on the concept of that race.

For instance, I only find very fair skin attractive. So much so that I don't find tanned white girls attractive. I can make the statement "I would date a black person if she had fair skin.". I know in reality it's impossible for a black woman to have fair skin, but the fact that I can entertain the notion that I would date her if it were possible, is proof that it has nothing to do with race and it is purely about the physical characteristic.

0|0
    0|0
    • ? It's not about race but about characteristics, but those characteristics are indicative of that race? So race does matter and you go for women based on that race. I love really lighted skinned women too and I'm not a fan of tanned skin either, so surprise, surprise I'm not really attracted to black girls.
      You are attracted to the idea of black women who are light skinned, but only if they can pass for white?
      It's fine to only be attracted to one race for whatever reason. You don't have to rationalize it by asserting that in theory that if there was a black that looked like a white girl you would date her. Why even go through the mental gymnastics to achieve this. To seem like you're not a racist? You're not. Date who ever you want.

• Everyone should stick to their own, makes this SO MUCH easier.

0|0
    2|2
  • no idea why this would happen. I can't imagine anyone really caring

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong about preference, only idiots get triggered by that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's subtle racism to prefer races but it is what it is

0|0
    0|3
  • Because the lump of meat inside their skulls don't think so good, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • there personal opinions are there's not yours so just choose to ignore there's

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause nobody likes rejections

0|0
    0|0
  • You slept with a black guy didn't you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, people will be people I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I genuinely have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Society

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it is racist. Shocking isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black coffee... no sugar... no cream, but I respect that there are other options on the menu...

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't care one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask myself the same thing, I'm white and only sleep with white woman and I get looked at as racist if I tell people I strickly only date white woman. So I choose to not tell people these days. only white people can be racist, well in this time in history anyway. I must add native white people the Neanderthals were wiped off the face of this earth from everyone else invading our lands, but don't worry somehow us white people are racist, also we clearly have lower education then all these dump fucks out there

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes