Why do some people get mad with someone's racial preferences?

When they themselves can prefer whatever they want? Like who the hell are you to force me to prefer your race but you don't want my race.

526

Most Helpful Guys

• Some people are just petty and like someone else said, it's sometimes due to them not being able to handle rejection and therefore resorting to manipulation or are offended that the don't fit your preferences and happen to take it in a light way.

Nothing wrong with being attracted and you can't help it if you think people of a certain race happen to look more physically attractive to you.

If you're referring to something that may have happened on here, then I've faced a similar situation, where I got downvotes simply for saying something like 'I prefer big boobs over small ones', like are people that offended of a simple, fucking preference.

• My issue about is with white women who "prefer" every race but black because it often is rooted in racism for them. They basically think every other race is superior to black.

They want it to be okay if they "prefer" their own white men or other races, yet will look down on women who only like black. Plus they'll get annoyed that black men like them and want to feel "objectified" for it but not if their own white men, Spanish men, or Asian men are only interested in them because they're white.

I do take issue with white women like that. They believe their own bullshit.

• I thought white women are the most open when it comes to dating black men?

• Yeah that’s very interesting that you say that. I definitely feel like more white women are going for black men

• @faithie_Artist Yes, they are but you still have the ones who don't, particularly very affluent white women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they can't deal with rejection so they use manipulation.