Guys, do you want your woman independent or clingy? Why?

880

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t think it is that simple.

Like of course you want someone who is at peace with themselves, you know they can handle it if alone, they have their hobbies, a life. But you also want to feel needed and wanted.

I think men like it when they feel like the protector of their woman.

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer a mix of both, but independent in key areas. Responsibilities, need to be independent, partnership equality need to be independent, career, and other things along those lines. But I want my woman to want to be with me and please me all the time. That’s the clingy I will allow

• Somewhere in between.
    I don't wanna feel like I can't go anywhere without her, but I don't want to feel like she can go anywhere without me either...