Why do you prefer a dating app vs going out and meeting a man/woman?

Please comment belowWhy do you prefer a dating app vs going out and meeting a man/woman?
  • I'm insecure
  • I have more of a selection
  • Anxiety
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

520

Most Helpful Guys

• The only reason I use tinder is for practice. I've never been the popular guy though I've always been with those who are popular. Girls haven't really wanted me and haven't thought more of me than that I'm nice. For a few reasons combined my overall confidence plummeted in my teens and I never got to practice social interactions with girls that much.

So today I'm pretty terrible at small talk in general and unless it's someone I know I feel choked up a bit guy/girl. If it's a subject like work or something then there is no problem but just random small talk is the worst for me.

So just talking with girls I find attractive is really out of my comfort zone. If I get to know them some way then there is no problem.

So dating apps helps me find girls that potentially are interested that I can interact with and possibly meet to practice with. I never expect anything to come out from it but that's okay :)

• You get all the bullshit out of the way.

Find out if she is sprung on her ex without even having to pay a cover fee at the bar or club and then spend more to buy her a drink.

It’s more straightforward. Just how I like it.

Me: want some dick?

Her: “yes” or “no”

Me: want to date?

Her: “yes” or “no”

• Very true then u dont have to waste time going out on the actual date

• Yeeep!! Get her snapchat and find out if she’s legit!

If I’m being catfished? Blocked!

• And the best thing about it is that I know so much about her by the first date from talking to her over the phone that the first date is something that I know we both like doing. So it ain’t some cliche shit like dinner, or a movie. 😒

And since we know what we have in common shit is spontaneous and flows naturally. It’s as if we have known each other for a long time just cause we spoke over the phone

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier to be rejected on an app than in person.