Would you date someone who is especially talkative?

3135

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends. If it's quality conversation, then I don't care if she talk a lot. If it's boring, insignificant tripe and she goes back to it, when I've changed the topic multiple times and she can't read the fact I'm highly disinterested. Then no I could not.

Also, if she's talking a lot because she's nervous. That's something I would in mind as well. An ex of mine when we first met she was super talkative, then I kissed her and magically her mood shifted and she wasn't so talkative.

• Ah probably not unless the conversation was actually really good

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! I think those type of people are fun to be around, you always have something new to learn from them. 😄

• Yes, a long as we were compatible and he didn't talk just to hear himself speak.