Would you date someone who is especially talkative?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends. If it's quality conversation, then I don't care if she talk a lot. If it's boring, insignificant tripe and she goes back to it, when I've changed the topic multiple times and she can't read the fact I'm highly disinterested. Then no I could not.

Also, if she's talking a lot because she's nervous. That's something I would in mind as well. An ex of mine when we first met she was super talkative, then I kissed her and magically her mood shifted and she wasn't so talkative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah probably not unless the conversation was actually really good

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! I think those type of people are fun to be around, you always have something new to learn from them. 😄

5|2
    0|1
  • Yes, a long as we were compatible and he didn't talk just to hear himself speak.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• By especially talkative do you mean he talks 24/7 or when we talk he just has a lot to say?
    I could not date someone who blabbers all the time, those people require too much attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, then I would have someone who wants to talk to me as a talkative person myself. Being talkative doesn't mean you've to be a bad listener. It just mean you've a lot you wants to share, you're not shy and you're an open person from what I've noticed.

I don't like shy and silent people. It's because of it's difficult to keep an interesting conversation with them and I get easily bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • My type.

I am talkative and it's so difficult to find someone who contain this trait. I would absolutely do because i'm sure we can click so well at least for the start.

1|2
    0|0
  • Probably not, because even though I am about 50/50 on an introvert/extrovert scale, I still need quiet time to recharge, and a talkative person would make it hard to do that. I might still like them as a friend, but our time together would have to be limited. I like the people who can speak very few words and convey what they mean, rather than someone who chatters away, especially if it is about themselves.

0|1
    0|0
    • With all due respect, then i assume you don't fully understand what talkative stands for. Or [possibly] we have other forms of talkative people that i am not aware of.

I'm entirely talkative but i don't ramble meaninglessly without listening to others or caring about other's feelings and comfort. Or someone who brag about themselves all the time without having time for anyone else. That is not what talkative is about.

Talkative person is someone who is good with words. They can convo powerfully and if they have a strong opinion on something, they don't hesitate to share it with details. A talkative person is expressive and enjoys making deep and in-depth conversations with people.

Being an inconsiderate selfish jerk with a big open mouth doesn't equal talkative.

• I am glad you enjoy making deep and in-depth conversation with people! Introverts can be just as inconsiderate and selfish as extroverts. However, that's not what I am meaning. I meant that people who talk a lot, even if it is for a good reason, are draining to me. I need time alone to recharge, and my partner would need to be understanding of that, introverted or not. I just think that an introvert would understand that need more than an extrovert, and would not be hurt by it. That isn't to say an extrovert can't understand it, but an introvert would more deeply relate to the need.

• I do not like broody types that are hard to get to know, but I also don't want someone who doesn't understand my need to read a book, or just not talk for a while.

Just out of curiosity, what is your Myers-Briggs personality type?

• Depends how talkative? Im paid to talk to random people over the phone and help with stuff involving an account with the company i work for. So the last thing i wanna deal with after work is someone who never shuts up. But on the flip side of this. If we can't carry a conv and we dont make eachother laugh forget it. I ain't going after you in the first place. 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • I married someone who is quite talkative.

It's a question of if I would date/marry someone who is talkative who has *much* to say that is interesting.
    The answer is an emphatic yes.

If it's a woman who is talkative but has very little to say, then the answer is an emphatic no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long run I think it’s better for ne to be with a quitter girl. Out going girls are easier and more confident in the beginning, but I need my space with them...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.
    My girlfriend gets really talkative when she feels comfortable. Otherwise it's near muteness.

0|2
    0|0
    • It's so me!

1. When i feel comfortable
      2. When i have a serious idea or knowledge to share.

Otherwise, muteness!

• Show All
    • @UnknownReflection I understand how it can be.
      My girlfriend doesn't have many friends, but she's very close to those she has.
      She says that she prefers quality over quantity.

• I absolutely agree with her.

It's always better to have one trustworthy friend rather than a crowd of people who leave you alone when you need them the most.

• I think I would. But I like people who I can have meaningful conversations with, I don't like people who talk useless things 24/7... I need silence too, you know.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would love to, yet I'd also love a listener my job literally is around mental health and my daly basis is to be the ear to people.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can talk too much, sometimes. I have friends who talk a lot. An SO who talked a lot wouldn't be a problem

0|1
    0|0
  • Well since I'm an introvert, I guess i need someone to start conversations cause I'm hella awkward and quiet. But if they are too talkative I find them annoying. I think someone who's a little talkative, is ok. Not too much

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what they talk about. If they're smart and interesting than probably. If it's just incessant chatter, then hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Talkative is being social as long as he doesn't divulge things that are not supposed to be said in public... then yeah i would

0|2
    0|0
  • likes to talk, that's fine. won't shut up, talks too fast, can't get in input, no... stressful. I like to have conversation, not be talked at...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh no absolutely not! I prefer a woman who is very action on autopilot. Ya know like sucking c*ck, doing my washing and bringing my sandwich on time etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer it.

This is a pretty easy question though. By nature guys are going to want them talky and by nature women like guys to play it cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm excessively talkative already, so I wouldn't mind it one bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, i like people who listen more than they talk they seem smarter and kinda mysterious it's cute. But i wouldn't mind him to be talkative only to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I love talkative people.. They just know how to talk about anything..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah that would fit me well since i'm kind of an introvert.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to stay away from people who are very talkative. Non stop talking is just a barrage or their thoughts and their opinions, not a conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am talkative so if he’s talkative also, that’s a bonus 💗💗

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd give it a go. Then when we go eat somewhere I can finish my food before him since he'll be talking all the time. I'm a bit of a slower eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what topics they talk about. If it's nonsense, irrelevant, or superficial things then definitely not. If it's things that matter, or interesting topics, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 🔥 FLAME... and they are the moths... I can hear them coming now! Blah, blah, blah, yak, yak, yak...

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! I am a "man of few words", so I would love to have someone to balance me out.

0|1
    1|0
  • As someone who is really talkative around people I'm comfortable with that would be a great partner

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she stays quiet long enough to let me speak when I have something to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a talkative texter girl. It a talkative sexter. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl little talkative, is ok. Not too much

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah so I don't have to put in effort to spark conversation with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind talking as long he knows when to be quiet when it comes up to a dangerous situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be nice unless they expect me to talk as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I am one of those people 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • No! I prefer calmer men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm more of a listener

1|1
    0|0
  • That would be awesome lol

0|1
    0|0
  • FUCKIN NO.

0|1
    0|0
  • no. Only If it was something informative

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I would scince i like listening to people

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if it’s a two street.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I wouldn't mind that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , because I'm like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. Just as long as she's not especially clingy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how talkative they are after the nerves

0|1
    0|0
  • depends if i can shove some fruit in their mouth

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0
Show More