Is modern dating too stressful to the point of you rather wanting to stay single?

Unit1
Some dating standards are just beyond me. I don't care about name calling when one does not date but browsing GAG i find some unacceptable dating standards, that just make me smile to be single. Or turn me towards MGTOW.

Although deep down I know not all members of the opposite sex share the same (ludicrous) standards, however at least a visible majority of these standards are just not something, that I can deal with.

I remember someone saying, that relationships are about what you can give and not about what you can take. What if you can't give anything, does that mean you ought to stay single and just not even bother dating at all even if you are working on bettering yourself and you're in the middle of your 20s? Then people genuinely get shocked or shame you on why you're a virgin, who never had a relationship at that point in life.

I mean I don't really care about this but the logic behind it makes me scratch my head figuratively.

Perhaps self respect plays a significant role today as opposed to entitlements. Perhaps now more than ever before.
yeah
no
sometimes
Vote C
other
Vote D
GirlGuy
9
25