Guys, What do you think of women in your country?

Please mention where you are from :)

i came across this and thought itโ€™s interesting to see what other men think of women in their country

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• USA New York. Women here are very entitled. They usually have nothing besides their looks (which are generally meh), no hobbies, ill-mannered, and unrealistic expectations. I've been to many countries abroad and I'd say that what this guy was saying is completely correct. He was very polite about everything and they were just forcing him into a corner and putting words into his mouth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take a wild guess...

Guys, What do you think of women in your country?

1|1
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow!!
      She's a role model.
      I want to make a list like that, but with women on it.
      Goals.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Usa california. Women here aren't the best. I feel that the men a opressed here. Women want to dominate their men and that feminizes a lot of men. They then vote democrat and its goes to shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you prefer foreign women? If so from from what countries?

• Yeah, Native europeans and native southeast Asians. Especially Russian people. For real, have you ever seen an ugly russian girl?

• Women are very much the same in every country: terrible. They are brainwashed by Feminism.

1|1
    0|0
    • As someone whoโ€™s moved around their whole life i strongly disagree.

• Show All
    • You should watch Amy Schumerโ€™s Netflix special her husband is autistic and their relationship is super cute ๐Ÿ’–

I agree about the languages but step foot in... um most of Europe is pretty beautiful ;) like who doesnโ€™t like Italy or Spain for example

• There are different types of autism. Mine caused me to never be able to have a good job. I retired at 40, live back with my parents, and collect disability. I went to Ukraine at 35 through a marriage agency. I got married but she divorced me after 6 weeks.

• USA. I feel like the women here are amongst the most shallow, but I suppose there are good and not so good women everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most are A W E S O M E ! ! ! I just ignore the small obnoxious % and do not judge the rest by the actions of those few.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vast majority of Finnish women I know (or have met) are/were practical, feisty, easy to get along with, respectable. Things like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • USA, and about half of them are good, and the other half are bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • India, no indian girls lack individuality and character, they are all too boring in a nutshell.

1|0
    0|0
    • What countries do you find the women in in to be interesting

• I dont know much about any foreign women tho

• USA Colorado latinas are ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ but deadly ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not impressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake and gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m from Canada and tbh most women seem to be crazy liberals, like I donโ€™t care about their politics that much but they push it in my face constantly, itโ€™s funny because most men seem to be conservative itโ€™s kinda spit down the middle

0|0
    0|0
  • Us Americans drew the short stick when it comes to quality of women why me lord

0|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what state are you from if you donโ€™t mind me asking?

• Fucking oregon full lf blue haired man haters guys are honestly going bisexual so many of my friends from middle school are now dating and experimenting on guys its weird over here and as a guy that still just wants a normal wife it looks bad for me

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ time to go on holiday and meet someone foreign

• USA. Some are great, others are not right for me.

Texas.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're mostly whores, I can't stand them

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are you from?

• Canada

• Which country would you say you were most impressed with the women in?

Recommended myTakes