Do you all take being single personally?

Whether if you’ve always been single or have had previous relationships. Do you all think being single is a reflection of how desirable you are? Or do you all not let it get to you?

• Yes
  • No

1734

Most Helpful Girls

• Not anymore. When I was younger, I thought I was single because I was fat, unattractive, not feminine enough, didn't dress or act a certain way, guys only saw me as a friend... the list goes on.

So I worked on changing myself- guess what? I was STILL single and guys avoided me like the plague! So that made me feel like crap knowing I wasn't desirable to others.

Eventually I got older and stopped caring. Don't ask me why or what caused my feelings to shift: indifference or maybe I realized being single doesn't define me. That and I'm happier not stressing out over being in a relationship anymore.

• Nope, I don’t feel bad about my singleness. I’m waiting for the right person to date. Not in a hurry to date. I got plenty of time to find someone. :)
    I know guys find me attractive. Literally had a whole dorm of guys talking about me one time.

• Hey so are you still a virgin

• I’ve been asked out a few times in college, even twice on the same day by different guys
      There was also a few guys that wanted to just have sex, but I obviously wasn’t for that.
      We also had an anonymous app called Yik Yak and I was talked about a few times on there

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not like I really care about being single apart from feeling a bit lonely when I'm having a bad time. But I also think it is kind of my own fault for being way too picky over a girl. Not like they are lining up for me. I go out a lot and meet a lot of people but never have I felt someone was liking me in that way or was I ever approached by someone. At the end of the day, people always say: yeah there is always someone walking around for you. But what if you never get to meet this person?

• Yeah I agree. There is someone out there for everyone but there is no guarantee that you’ll ever meet them.

• How are you supposed to take it personally? Who are you gonna be angry at? Society, every single person who doesn't date you? The entire world?
    No, that's just silly. No one's to blame for singleness.