The only accurate way for a woman to judge a man's character is by observing how he treats people OTHER than herself. Agree or disagree?

No_Archons

Let's imagine I own a pizza shop. Now this pizza shop generally only has one customer in it at a time, and maybe it's been a while since I had a customer, so if one comes in, I really want to make the most of it. I'm gunna be as friendly and seem as great a person as possible, after all, my business depends on it! I am in the business of selling pizza.

Now the vast majority of men are in the business of getting laid (or at least trying to). You, a woman, happen to walk into their pizza shop (so to speak). If you think you can judge that man by the way he acts when he's trying to make money off you, you're probably wrong. Now it doesn't really matter how good a guy the local pizza shop owner is, but for relationships (or even casual fucking), it really does.

Agree or disagree? Do you ladies think you can ACTUALLY judge a man by how he treats YOU? Guys, are you willing to be honest on this one, or are we gunna try and keep the illusion going here?
Agree
Disagree
GirlGuy
7
12