Is having a girlfriend important for guys?

• Yes it is
  • No it’s not

429

Most Helpful Guys

• This depends on the guy's intentions of what he wants to do with his life and how much solitude/privacy he wants to have.

Not all guys are interested in a relationship because they'd prefer to spend their time doing something else instead. There are a lot of them out there who are curious about relationships and want to embrace the feeling of love in general so loneliness doesn't emotionally affect them but to some, the complications of having a significant other can be overbearing and stressful to handle, in which they'd prefer to avoid it. I'm very certain every guy out there has thought about being in a relationship at least once and if they act upon it, that's ultimately up to them.

Guys can survive without relationships since having a partner isn't required to survive, although giving and receiving affection from someone they care about can help boost their overall emotional happiness. It's not mandatory for any guy to have a girlfriend but I'd strongly recommend it, just to give the relationship a try and see what they think of it. Who knows what they may find with having a loving and endearing woman in their life, that they would have missed out on with being single!

• A lack of girlfriends is why the West is not fighting back against Muslim conquest.

Eastern Europe is fighting back and defending themselves and their culture, and so are Buddhists in Myanmar, because over there the women support their menfolk.

And Western women don't. Western women hate their own men and worship the invader. If they're not careful, they just might get what they wish for.

• They'll happily subdue to a more dominant male society because whatever the may tell us their actions show us that they'll go with the winner

• @up_64 How true. But most people will never admit to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not. The fact that people resort to girlfriend instead of a wife is very sad and depressing. Just goes to show this is why a lot of women have no respect for a lot of men today. That's why it's one of the reasons why I chose celibacy, because I would not want to get myself involved with a person who thinks that getting involved with somebody else's priority in life. Especially if they have no desire for marriage. It's the same thing for girls it is not important. It must be important for them and they must have reason for it.

• Yeah and what do we get out of marriage? Lool

• 7d

You having premarital sex on side of marriage you still it and it would disease. Christmas tree and the parents anal and oral sex without protection, which 9 out of 10 * you can still end up with disease. Maybe go back to CDC and read up about STDs before you start Talking about what you will and won't get.

• 3d

I'm inclined to agree, actually. Too bad you don't live nearby. Based on this, at least, you sound like someone I wouldn't mind having dinner with.