But do you overlook other things you might see just because someone looks hot to you?
Maybe you care nothing about looks.
What else do you want in a partner then?
Should they be super smart or loaded with doe?
Share your selection criteria with us... PLEASE?
- A. Looks is #1 for me, then I look for other things
- B. Yes, I want a partner that looks good but there are more important things than that to consider
- C. I prefer an intelligent partner the most
- D. Personality is the key for me. I want someone that I can relate to and has the characteristics that I am looking for
- E. Find me a partner with lots of money and I'll be happy for life!
- G. I want it all! ... looks, money, intelligence, charm and pesonality!
- H. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the survey
Most Helpful Guy
if possible I would want it all but that's asking for a lot I know.
(not in any particular order)
1. attractive enough too get my attention
2. charm if she can win me over or at least show that they actually care
3. personality if she stands out dosen't follow a crowd & we can relate on many levels then we're winning
her smarts & money aren't as important too me. if she is a bit slow it's okay we all can learn so that doesn't change the way I would look at her. money is irrelevant but she does need ambition. There's a huge difference between struggling because of unfortunate circumstances but it's another too choose too be there.
I could over look those last two if she's open minded enough too try new things, set achievable goals ,& is willing too learn (anything really it's more about seeing that motivation).
Most Helpful Girl
I consider intelligence to be a part of personality. There have been several studies linking the two, or at least linking intelligence to the elements of personality that people actually come into contact with in others. The same goes for charm. So I'm going to say that I prioritize personality, but that it also includes such things as intelligence and charm.