Do you base your search for a partner on personality, looks, intelligence, money, charm, or all the above?

Obviously looks has a lot to do with it because that is the first impression we have of someone.

But do you overlook other things you might see just because someone looks hot to you?

Maybe you care nothing about looks.

What else do you want in a partner then?

Should they be super smart or loaded with doe?

Share your selection criteria with us... PLEASE?

• A. Looks is #1 for me, then I look for other things
  • B. Yes, I want a partner that looks good but there are more important things than that to consider
  • C. I prefer an intelligent partner the most
    Vote C
  • D. Personality is the key for me. I want someone that I can relate to and has the characteristics that I am looking for
    Vote D
  • E. Find me a partner with lots of money and I'll be happy for life!
    Vote E
  • G. I want it all! ... looks, money, intelligence, charm and pesonality!
    Vote F
  • H. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the survey
    Vote G

3643

Most Helpful Guy

• if possible I would want it all but that's asking for a lot I know.
    (not in any particular order)
    1. attractive enough too get my attention

2. charm if she can win me over or at least show that they actually care

3. personality if she stands out dosen't follow a crowd & we can relate on many levels then we're winning

her smarts & money aren't as important too me. if she is a bit slow it's okay we all can learn so that doesn't change the way I would look at her. money is irrelevant but she does need ambition. There's a huge difference between struggling because of unfortunate circumstances but it's another too choose too be there.

I could over look those last two if she's open minded enough too try new things, set achievable goals ,& is willing too learn (anything really it's more about seeing that motivation).

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider intelligence to be a part of personality. There have been several studies linking the two, or at least linking intelligence to the elements of personality that people actually come into contact with in others. The same goes for charm. So I'm going to say that I prioritize personality, but that it also includes such things as intelligence and charm.

• the looks is not important for you? are you lesbian?

• @conchitina Haha. That's not exactly what I was going for. I prioritize things other than looks, but looks are still a thing that exists, and that I notice. But if it's relevant to you, I've never felt the need to label my sexuality. I have the belief that it's a spectrum. If I had to place myself on it, I'd say I'm somewhere between one end, which is completely heterosexual, and the very middle, which is completely bisexual. I don't know which one I'm closer to. But if you really want to know, I'm more likely to be attracted to men. But for all I know that could just be because our personalities tend to mesh better.