Would you date a girl with a shaved head?

Guys, would you date a girl with a shaved head?

• Yes, I would, I think it’s hot.
  • No, I would not, it’s not my thing.
  • Yes, but only if it was because of a medical reason.
    Vote C
  • No, regardless if it was for a medical reason.
    Vote D

56

Most Helpful Guys

• If it was for medical reasons and not a purely voluntary choice, I would consider dating the girl. I don';t think that girls who go into the military are forced to shave their heads like this but if that was the explanation, it would be understandable and tolerable. However, if she did it purely for cosmetic reasons. . . I would be concerned that this girl has some gender identity problems or latent lesbian feelings or some other alarming concern. This is not something that healthy, normal women do for cosmetic reasons.

• No they don't shave their heads in the military for women (in all countries probably) they just have bun hair

• @Nadim171 Yes, I did not assume that was required but was not 100% sure of that bit of information.

• Yeah well maybe some countries do that... but it would be very few since women's hair need a long time to grow back and it's not normal for women to have shaven hair

• I'm fine with it, as long as she has a nice butt and at least a B cup or bigger and of course, a fun personally. That last one is a most by the way, even more then the first two. If she has a rotin personally, i want nothing to do with her, she's not the only woman in the world.