Would you date a girl with a shaved head?

Guys, would you date a girl with a shaved head?

• Yes, I would, I think it’s hot.
    Vote A
  • No, I would not, it’s not my thing.
    Vote B
  • Yes, but only if it was because of a medical reason.
    Vote C
  • No, regardless if it was for a medical reason.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If it was for medical reasons and not a purely voluntary choice, I would consider dating the girl. I don';t think that girls who go into the military are forced to shave their heads like this but if that was the explanation, it would be understandable and tolerable. However, if she did it purely for cosmetic reasons. . . I would be concerned that this girl has some gender identity problems or latent lesbian feelings or some other alarming concern. This is not something that healthy, normal women do for cosmetic reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • No they don't shave their heads in the military for women (in all countries probably) they just have bun hair

• @Nadim171 Yes, I did not assume that was required but was not 100% sure of that bit of information.

• Yeah well maybe some countries do that... but it would be very few since women's hair need a long time to grow back and it's not normal for women to have shaven hair

• I'm fine with it, as long as she has a nice butt and at least a B cup or bigger and of course, a fun personally. That last one is a most by the way, even more then the first two. If she has a rotin personally, i want nothing to do with her, she's not the only woman in the world.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• I find that really unattractive but I probably would anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WOULD, as long as she doesn't look too much like a dude, but that's more to do with facial structure. I remember being a kid going through the beginning stages of puberty and being turned on by Asajj Ventress.

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would date a girl with a shaved head. I think any woman who takes the time 2 shave their head is hot. Remember it will always grow back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably.
    If she's hot, she's hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • i mean, like, i would prefer a shaved snootch, but she can shave whatever she wants to... besides maybe she has a lot of hot wigs? I don't know...

it's not a big deal one way or the other

0|0
    0|0
  • If she had cancer and required the head to be shaved, then maybe. If she shaved it all off cuz "feminism" then definitely not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I don't see a choice for me. If I thought she was good looking and she had a good personality, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah why not... i am attracted to personality and while i prefer women with long hair... it wouldn't be a deal breaker... especially if our we clicked

0|0
    0|0
  • Why there is not the optinon of just "yes I would"?
    I would date a bald girl, but I don't think that it is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, because it makes her look like a dude. But if she had a good excuse like cancer or Locks of Love, then ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she was already with me and got bald because of medical reason I'll stay with her of course. However if she was already like this no... it's unfeminine

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive however if my partner shaved their head due to medical reasons, I wouldn't leave them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not happening. Never. Absolutely not. Go be bald somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really not my thing. I love girls with long hair, so short hair is already not mything. So shaved is a big no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if it was a dare that requires getting paid or a part in Hollywood as long as she grew it out right back after

0|0
    0|0
  • That style is linked to man-hating so I assume she hates me and I would hate her back.

0|1
    0|1
  • yes if she attracted me or had medical reason for it being shaved off but mostly it would not be attractive to me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • the b option is wrong in the logic of your question

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, it's a communist style I'd wonder if she was into that garbage. Plus it's ugly.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell no, unless there was a compelling medical reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fuck that only if I was too lazy to masturbate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course... I like them..

They look hot too... 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it were due to a medial issue. but I woudn't want to date someone that defied femininity.

0|0
    0|0
  • She loved the head massages when giving me blowjobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope women women look good with hair without it can look vary man like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not because I think it's hot. Maybe she is fun to be with?

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls look really good with a shaved head. i think it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • (prettiness is in the face, and in the personality/the energy).

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes