If you just got out of a relationship, would you take a break or jump back into one?

If you just got out of a relationship would you take a break or jump back into one?

1110

Most Helpful Guys

• I always take a break. I need time to get over my last relationship so I'm not dragging that baggage into a new one. And it gives me time to think about what I want in a new partner. I think each meaningful relationship changes you a little, and you need to relearn things about yourself before deciding someone new is right for you or not.

• I've done both and in my experience breaks turn out a lot better

• Yea the guy that I’m talking about liked me but had a girlfriend. They just broke up. I’d let someone else take the bait if he even wants one. He may need a break from woman in general lol

Most Helpful Girls

• It's been a patern to be single after a break up. After a year though I get antsy wanting campioninship. Plus dating some sersiouly again is a huge step. It takes time commitment and sacrifice.

• I saw him on a dating app but it probably means nothing. He’s never on it

• Break. Always. I owe it to any new partner to be truly over the ex and focusing on myself will never be a bad thing.