Why do millenial girls not understand that millennials guys are struggling too?

"I need a man who's career is set, car, house, everything by the time he's 25 or he's immature even though I'm 25 and having a hard time getting my life settled"

Why is this tolerated?

923

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't understand what this has to do with millenials but...

Women are attracted to masculinity and stability that creates a sense of security for them that's just how it is. What you mentioned above as a girls "requirements of man" or quite high indeed i have seen worse that add more to it such as good looks no kids being or not being relogious having a good education at least x ammount of money annual salary likes traveling blah blah the list goes on and while the requirements are like these the girl itself might still be living at her parents and be overweight with no job or education and no clue what she wants to do with her life.

What you hlwever miss is that men get to choose too. And this fact stands out more and more as you get older. Girls with ridiculous requirements that don't have their own shit together naturally get left out since no man is neither good for them or no man wants them since they could have better. Over time reality will start hitting them and they will either stay alone or they will lower their standards to more realistic level.

All this is what you are complaining about is just about girls testing the ice by setting the bar too high at first. Some of them even get lucky and find a guy like that, damn its like winning a lottery. But some dont and will eventually lower the bar because they don't want to be alone.

• Traditional or not, most women do in fact want this. They express a lot of conflicting wishes, but at the end of the day they want a guy who's in a position to support them when necessary. That means having your house in order, literally and figuratively.
    I'm a little disappointed that the scope of this question is so narrow. I was hoping it would be about women's difficulties understanding men in general. That's another thing that should be discussed here, because a lot of what they're being told about men comes from other women, and probably 75% of it is nonsense.

• The scope is narrow because mellinal men do worse than mellenial women, yet they expect things that aren't possible for that age

• But if a man is being called lazy trash for trying his best in a rough economy for entry level employees, is it surprising some guys just get demotivated while others just stop liking women altogether?

I don't understand why women insist on beratting me. Which aren't their preferences

• Men*

Most Helpful Girl

• The point is why does she need that? If she is not looking to get married and have a person who is settled and willing to give her those things, she is just wasting her time. Not every guy is set at that age. But most people don't get themselves prepared either young. They're too busy wasting time.

• So why do girls deserve more when guys are assumed to all be slacking off?

• Oh great. The men of g@g have entered the chat. Not ready to put up with their emotional bullshit

@btbc you’re reasonable and fair. Please ignore the people who have flooded this site of idiocy. For your own sake 🤣

• It's open forum no one owns any section. U want women only site go make one.