Why do millenial girls not understand that millennials guys are struggling too?

"I need a man who's career is set, car, house, everything by the time he's 25 or he's immature even though I'm 25 and having a hard time getting my life settled"

Why is this tolerated?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't understand what this has to do with millenials but...

Women are attracted to masculinity and stability that creates a sense of security for them that's just how it is. What you mentioned above as a girls "requirements of man" or quite high indeed i have seen worse that add more to it such as good looks no kids being or not being relogious having a good education at least x ammount of money annual salary likes traveling blah blah the list goes on and while the requirements are like these the girl itself might still be living at her parents and be overweight with no job or education and no clue what she wants to do with her life.

What you hlwever miss is that men get to choose too. And this fact stands out more and more as you get older. Girls with ridiculous requirements that don't have their own shit together naturally get left out since no man is neither good for them or no man wants them since they could have better. Over time reality will start hitting them and they will either stay alone or they will lower their standards to more realistic level.

All this is what you are complaining about is just about girls testing the ice by setting the bar too high at first. Some of them even get lucky and find a guy like that, damn its like winning a lottery. But some dont and will eventually lower the bar because they don't want to be alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traditional or not, most women do in fact want this. They express a lot of conflicting wishes, but at the end of the day they want a guy who's in a position to support them when necessary. That means having your house in order, literally and figuratively.
    I'm a little disappointed that the scope of this question is so narrow. I was hoping it would be about women's difficulties understanding men in general. That's another thing that should be discussed here, because a lot of what they're being told about men comes from other women, and probably 75% of it is nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
    • The scope is narrow because mellinal men do worse than mellenial women, yet they expect things that aren't possible for that age

• Show All
    • But if a man is being called lazy trash for trying his best in a rough economy for entry level employees, is it surprising some guys just get demotivated while others just stop liking women altogether?

I don't understand why women insist on beratting me. Which aren't their preferences

• Men*

Most Helpful Girl

• The point is why does she need that? If she is not looking to get married and have a person who is settled and willing to give her those things, she is just wasting her time. Not every guy is set at that age. But most people don't get themselves prepared either young. They're too busy wasting time.

0|0
    0|1
    • So why do girls deserve more when guys are assumed to all be slacking off?

• Show All
    • Oh great. The men of g@g have entered the chat. Not ready to put up with their emotional bullshit

@btbc you’re reasonable and fair. Please ignore the people who have flooded this site of idiocy. For your own sake 🤣

• It's open forum no one owns any section. U want women only site go make one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are over exaggerating. This is not a trend. Both have their own shit, guys don’t have it worse.

2|3
    0|7
    • Not saying guys have it worse. If a girl is struggling and a guy is struggling, girls typically date up

• Show All
    • I dont lol

You are right about some guys who aren't very attractive think that they deserve a super hot girlfriend. But the same goes for women, and its all natural. We want to be with attractive people but sometimes you have to realize that if you're not that attractive yourself you can't expect an attractive mate

Thats all im saying.

If you're not attractive to women before and then you get rich, suddenly women are finding you attractive should trigger every alarm in your head that she only wants your money

• Exactly! Guys often complain about why they’re being rejected and the answer is very simple. They’re not attractive to women. Simple and easy to get! Now it’s time for Anon to fix that.

• Mhhh I don't know who said that but she doesn't speak for every woman. My boyfriend is 26 and after finishing studying is unemployed living with his parents 🤷

2|0
    0|0
    • American woman are very entitled. You're Spanish if I remember well?

• American women & white Nationalist men are very entitled. They need awake up call. They are becoming miniority by not getting married and having kids as their baby boomers parents did.

• Because millennial girls aren’t struggling. Women have all the benefits in society. Millennial men got craped on. They got indoctrinated with feminism the most and gay ass self esteem crap in school, and consequently had no fathers or non feminized fathers to raise them. So they’re screwed and aren’t going to be getting laid because they have few desirable qualities to a woman.

0|0
    1|0
  • Most guys I know and even girls are settled around 26-29 .
    They already worked for few years , had their share of responsibilities and have enough life experience to start a new phase. Some may take few mor years but each to their time

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know where you’re finding these girls but don’t date them. They’re there for the money and a “safe” lifestyle. Your partner should be there to support you in all your endeavors.

1|2
    1|0
  • American girls are entitled stupid hoes , only u can do with them is fuck them and run as fast as you can

0|3
    1|1
    • Some UK girls are hoes as well entitled. I am not one of them. I am happy with myself and don't give a crap about people or woman.

• Subconciously women are programmed via hundreds of thousands of years of biological evolution to seek a man with resources. In other words all women expect to be taken care of no matter how shitty her own financial situation is.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it depends on who you ask. A lot of people don’t see it that way, but at the same time, a lot do. I guess it’s considered traditional, and people have gotten used to that mindset.

0|0
    0|4
  • Reminds me of the old days when women were burdens and her family had to give a dowry to the husband's/fiancee's family.
    There aren't that many millennial females that think like that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl ever says or insinuates that to you, run as far away from her as possible. Women like that are insufferable and will make your life miserable. They ain't worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • because they have the vagina. That's all they feel they have to supply.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol who you dating. I'm kinda sick of dudes complaining about woman of this era.
    Just have drive a a job , a car , career or working towards one. And have a apartment.

It also depends of the woman your dating as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause most women already have their shit together its the men who are sleeping on their careers. Living with mom doesn't help your chances with women either.

1|0
    0|4
  • If I don't have my shit together then I don't expect him to either.

2|0
    0|0
    • Dude why did you delete my reply, i knew it hahaha.

• Show All
    • -asks how many fake accounts this person has
      -is clearly on a brand new account he made

No one likes a hypocrite dude.

• @ciitruskiwi yeah I don't know who has the time or energy to go around making 15 million accounts just to post the same shit over and over, but apparently he does. Like get a job whoever you are. I've blocked them like 7 times, they keep spamming my posts.

• Because they have the power over who reproduces and who doesn't.

1|1
    0|1
  • Why do millenial girls not understand that millennials guys are struggling too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Women roll through life on easy mode because it's been made that way since society in the West is gynocentric.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it is a generation beyond parody. GTA 5 tried.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say GTA 5didna good job mocking both whiny millennials and war mongering boomers

• @up_64 : Reality has already surpassed the games attempts at mockery. It came out in 2013. Look at January of 2017 and again January of 2018. Sky screamers, Antifa, condom snorting, OrangeManBad. exe, "Frogs are Racist," etc. Los Santos is nuts; but they aren't *that* nuts.

• Girls of any age in general are too busy paying attention about themselves.

0|1
    1|0
  • Because they are women. A lot of them stop working once they get married. Check out Japanese women work force data and information.

If you don't work as a woman after marriage then you are a house builder mom. Take care of kids and all that. If you don't work as a guy after marriage then you are a lazy pig.

Oh and remember to do the laundry, change the diapers, take your wife out for dinners and spend more time with your family while somehow able to work overtime and make enough money for everyone in the family.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and seeking arrangement is a thing nowadays.

Young women looking to date men with money, power and connections for support. It has always been the case.

If you're a man and you don't have money then your best hope is some girl who didn't know she could sell herself for a boat load more money than being your girlfriend.

• Entitlement. I find a lot of millennial women to be intolerable

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are immature and have been miseducated by the previous generation (s).

0|0
    0|0
  • You have traditionalism to thank for that.

1|0
    0|2
    • The problem is lots of the women that want those things from guys aren't. Many don't plan on being a stay at home mom, who does all of the cooking and cleaning, and if a guy says that is what he wants he is often seen as sexist.

• Show All
    • @DaMack999 I’d say we take care of each other. I’m happy and appreciative that he can provide security but I’d also like to provide for and protect myself since he’s not always going to be around.

• Definitely agree

• We are not millennials

0|0
    0|0
  • Double standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's pretty easy to get your life together as a women now days. I mean if you want to go to a post secondary school there are loads of scholarships and funding to that only women can receive. Then when it comes to getting a job then they are at an advantage too since most companies are trying to look more diverse so they are more willing to hire women to do so. Then if that doesn't work she can just get knocked up by some guy and then leave him and get the government to force the guy to give her so much money a month this is on top of that little bit that the government gives her anyway just for having a kid.

Equality is a joke. It is just a tool used by women to better advance their lives. It never actually is taken serious or used when it is men not being treated fairly. You just have to accept that in society men are seen as second class citizens compared to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because throughout history, men get less sympathy then women do from society

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are superficial hypocrites they think the world revolves around them

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we still need someone to provide for the family

0|1
    0|9
    • Then date when you have more ey to provide for it. Why mooch of others

• Show All
    • Dude fuck off with your straw men, I never said you need to spoil a kid, i said u need money

• Why don't you fuck off instead! @No_Archons

Recommended myTakes