6 mo

Have you ever gone through a cycle of being attached to assholes who don't text back but then not into the nice people who want a relationship?

So after breaking up with my boyfriend about 6 months ago, I decided I should start going out again with other guys. So I've had a few causal hookups and dates. But I'm finding that the causal hookups are hard on me emotionally because I feel more invested in the guy after and of course they only want a one night stand. So to get over the guys who don't text back I go on more dates, and the nice guys who want relationships seem to not be my type. So I'm going through this awful cycle of casually hooking up with guys and then fulfilling the lack of connection with more dates and then I only like the assholes who ignore me. So I think I might be self sabotaging myself.
5
0