Would you be more embarrassed to get rejected by a hot or average looking girl/guy?

I see on here that a lot of people would find it more embarrassing to get rejected by an attractive person so they go for less attractive people because it’s less embarrassing to get rejected by average looking people.

How do you personally feel?
Would you be more embarrassed to get rejected by a hot or average looking girl/guy?
  • Hot girl/hot guy
    Vote A
  • average looking girl/guy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If a hot women rejects me I don't feel that bad. I figure that she receives plenty of attention. If an average women rejects me then I fell bad.

It would be like me stepping into the ring with Mike Tyson and getting my ass handed to me. Yes it was bad but at least it was Mike Tyson. On the other hand if it was some out of shape fuck who can't fight for shit and he beat me than I would fake my own death.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make a difference, honestly. Maybe how they do it, depending on what they do.

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No. Because I don't go after strangers. I would only desire to date a close friend. And besides. I never get embarrassed about rejection. I get embarrassed by them mocked me, bullying me and exposing my personal desires and business to other people like its national TV.

2|1
    0|0
  • To be honest I notice that average looking men have a way higher standards than good looking men. It’s hard to believe but I see that everyday with my own eyes. The average men crave for super models and on the other side you see the gorgeous men dating the plain Janes

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Average girl, definitely. I'm generally considered a good looking guy. As vain as this may sound, the thought that crosses my mind every single time without fail, is "you're kidding, right? YOU turned ME down? Do you honestly believe you could do better?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I never get embarrassed by that. Now, I will point out, average looking women and less than average looking women tend to have the highest standards/demands upon men. Very attractive and attractive/cute women are far easier to approach and get along with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if someone who I believed was a lot uglier than me rejected dme I would think they lost a big chance. If someone who I believe was hotter than me rejected me I would think that I am just not their type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably average. The chances of scoring what we perceive as a hot person are slim, so no big deal if we don't get them. Now if n average person shuns me, it makes me feel like I can't get anyone that's not super unattractive, which in turn makes me feel like I am unattractive as well. (Sadly I feel unattractive a lot)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm asking her out, that means I'm interested, therefore I find her attractive, therefore it doesn't matter if someone else would consider them "average looking" whatever that is or hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. Rejection can hurt. It's according to how invested you are in the person. You like a human being. That includes the package.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could vote for both I would because a hot woman would reject someone so quickly depending if the guy has good looks probably not and less hot woman would date someone but depending on the guys personality I got rejected by both so it is embarrassing i wasn't good enough but we all can't get what we want.

0|0
    0|0
  • the look is irrelevant. If it was someone I was really into rejected me I would feel shattered. If it was just someone I casually saw and took a shot I wouldn't be as hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither? I don't find it particularly embarrassing to be rejected.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a hot guy because then everyone knows I tried a guy out of my league what we did during the relationship matters far more

0|1
    0|0
  • How could I be rejected by an average person? I wouldn't ask them for anything in the first place.

0|0
    1|2
  • I'm trying to imagine approaching someone I wasn't attracted to and getting rejected. It doesn't really happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their level of attraction is irrelevant. Why would anybody be 'embarrassed for rejection? That's not the emotion that comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Cause it’d only prove that I had the balls to go for a girl out of my league

0|0
    0|1
  • I know where I lie on the attractiveness scale. So I don't go for anyone who is...
    Scratch that. I don't go for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish this had a "Results" or "Either/Neither" choice, because I do not get embarrassed by rejection. Rejection is just part of approaching people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not embarrassed by any of that… I don't see why it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more embarrassing being rejected by someone average looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I don't think it would be all that embarrassing - that is just their taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask average looking people out. I deserve better than average

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot guys!

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a hot girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm equally ashamed either way

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get embarrassed, it's her loss.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd end my life if I was rejected by anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • No difference for me, rejection is still rejection

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. Why should I be embarrassed?

0|0
    0|0
  • it would not matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot because hot girls are so cocky

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are subjective

0|0
    0|0
  • It would not make a difference.

Can you vote in this poll? Girls: Do any of you prefer your boyfriend to be a virgin? ↗

0|0
    0|0
  • I get embarrassed however the person looks who rejected me. It’s embarrassing that I like them for who they are and to go out my comfort zone. Expressing my heart and feelings to them to get rejected.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

0|0
    3|3

Recommended myTakes