Would you be more embarrassed to get rejected by a hot or average looking girl/guy?

I see on here that a lot of people would find it more embarrassing to get rejected by an attractive person so they go for less attractive people because it’s less embarrassing to get rejected by average looking people.

How do you personally feel?
  • Hot girl/hot guy
  • average looking girl/guy

1423

Most Helpful Guys

• If a hot women rejects me I don't feel that bad. I figure that she receives plenty of attention. If an average women rejects me then I fell bad.

It would be like me stepping into the ring with Mike Tyson and getting my ass handed to me. Yes it was bad but at least it was Mike Tyson. On the other hand if it was some out of shape fuck who can't fight for shit and he beat me than I would fake my own death.

• It wouldn't make a difference, honestly. Maybe how they do it, depending on what they do.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. Because I don't go after strangers. I would only desire to date a close friend. And besides. I never get embarrassed about rejection. I get embarrassed by them mocked me, bullying me and exposing my personal desires and business to other people like its national TV.

• To be honest I notice that average looking men have a way higher standards than good looking men. It’s hard to believe but I see that everyday with my own eyes. The average men crave for super models and on the other side you see the gorgeous men dating the plain Janes