What do you find attractive about someone?

1213

Most Helpful Guys

• Girl who is positive, confident, funny, playful and kind. I find genuine smile with teeth visible a turn on. When it comes to physical i have studied deeply myself, although some things can't be explained as why do i find some faces more attractive than others, i realized that girls i already have a spark of attraction i melt on even more when they drop their body fat from average to lets say athletic or model level. I find attractive girls which hair is always clean, in order and chest length. Enhancing eyes with black eyelash and other things that i have no clue whats their name also helps. I also prefer girls that wear dresses instead of jeans. Usually girls on the athletic side. However, the more i study myself i can tell you that its a reverse process. When i look back on girls i had crushes and thought they were very beautiful , now when i am not attracted to them they look ugly on the same photos. So as far as my reasearch goes there must be some kind of subjectivization in whole expirience of beauty. Emotions, time and place creates the illusion. We are always attracted to physically close people and then slowly lose intrest by lack of their proximity. There are also things as emotional high and downs, mindgames, but i feel like there is more to it, i haven't still figured out what it is. I feel like i miss one piece of the puzzle, i just dont know is it in physical or abstract world.

• Her joie de vivre, her smile, how she treats other people and other aspects of her personality.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like it when men make it easier to take money from them. The world would be a better place if men just shut up and handed me their wallets. You are not entitled to my time. Women ARE entitled to your money, for multiple reasons. Wage gap and oppression for starters.

• Neither are you entitled to my time or worth it with your egoism and I speak for every male on the planet. You're not worthy to be a part of what males create with that attitude. Seek treatment for your narcissism.

• Mmm baby I like when you’re so dominant. Make me your slave 😘

• what in the nine hells did i just read?

• I find his eyes very attractive, but usually the major turn on for me is how he thinks, if he is a smart man, his interest, personality and his sense of humor.