What do you find attractive about someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Girl who is positive, confident, funny, playful and kind. I find genuine smile with teeth visible a turn on. When it comes to physical i have studied deeply myself, although some things can't be explained as why do i find some faces more attractive than others, i realized that girls i already have a spark of attraction i melt on even more when they drop their body fat from average to lets say athletic or model level. I find attractive girls which hair is always clean, in order and chest length. Enhancing eyes with black eyelash and other things that i have no clue whats their name also helps. I also prefer girls that wear dresses instead of jeans. Usually girls on the athletic side. However, the more i study myself i can tell you that its a reverse process. When i look back on girls i had crushes and thought they were very beautiful , now when i am not attracted to them they look ugly on the same photos. So as far as my reasearch goes there must be some kind of subjectivization in whole expirience of beauty. Emotions, time and place creates the illusion. We are always attracted to physically close people and then slowly lose intrest by lack of their proximity. There are also things as emotional high and downs, mindgames, but i feel like there is more to it, i haven't still figured out what it is. I feel like i miss one piece of the puzzle, i just dont know is it in physical or abstract world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her joie de vivre, her smile, how she treats other people and other aspects of her personality.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I like it when men make it easier to take money from them. The world would be a better place if men just shut up and handed me their wallets. You are not entitled to my time. Women ARE entitled to your money, for multiple reasons. Wage gap and oppression for starters.

2|1
    1|4
    • Neither are you entitled to my time or worth it with your egoism and I speak for every male on the planet. You're not worthy to be a part of what males create with that attitude. Seek treatment for your narcissism.

• Show All
    • Mmm baby I like when you’re so dominant. Make me your slave 😘

• what in the nine hells did i just read?

• I find his eyes very attractive, but usually the major turn on for me is how he thinks, if he is a smart man, his interest, personality and his sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like attitude, confidence and seriousness in a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger and didn't know how to love looks were an obvious pick up to me, pretty much now I find character attractive while looks is kind of like a scam. Like not the real them then the random girl I meet tries to set me off and appearance isn't really a set off they use character and some facial expressions

0|0
    0|0
  • The way they compose themselves, their choice of outfit, if their face is cute, their personality and what their values and interests are once I get to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall height
    Deep voice
    Broad shoulders and good fit muscles but not too much
    Smart
    Funny
    Not an asshole
    Square jaw
    Nice eyes, hair, nose and chin.
    Sexy big and nice hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • A joy of life. So that smile, in the picture? it can make anyone beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • His carelessness, his charisma, his kind heart, and his ability to make me forget about everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard to describe what physical characteristics i find attractive

Eyes are the first thing i notice though

0|0
    0|0
  • besides a nice smile and big eyes, I am a leg and butt guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence and character. Physical appearance: beard, butt, chest

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence, boob proportion and no makeup. What, im a normal person!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with Confidence are the best plus sharp eyes are cherry on top.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality

1|2
    0|0
  • The smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Some qualities that some people have and some dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile... personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Facial symmetry

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile , Her Conference and her scent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their body

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive sexually?
    Or just attractive general

0|0
    0|0
  • Their personality and eyes

0|0
    0|0