If your date expresses a desired number of children, at what point are you scared off?

• One
    Vote A
  • Two
    Vote B
  • Three
    Vote C
  • 4-6
    Vote D
  • 7 and over
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Means they want that number of children one day with you.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh wait you mean he wants a certain amount of children with me? I thought you meant like he already has kids what is the limit where I am not interested anymore. 7 and over if he wants that many kids with me. It's like, I guess you don't care if I am destroyed after giving birth and stretching everything out 7 or more times. But even having like 4 kids does a number. But I wonder is it really true that guys can tell the difference in looseness after his wife has a baby?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 3 would be my maximum.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’d be scared over 5 kids. 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • If my DATE is expressing ANY number of children I would RUN the other way. You said DATE, not committed, longtime relationship. Why are we even talking about kids? That's a discussion for much later... Something's wrong with them...

1|2
    0|0
    • If someone expresses the want of children during a date... why is there something wrong with them? It's a date, they didn't say they wanted to have a child WITH you, but they are starting what they expect out of life and a relationship. I don't understand why girls think there's something wrong with a guy who thinks about the future, it shows maturity and that they are actually serious when it comes to family life/relationships.
      There's no such thing as "discussions for later" the earlier you have them the better.

• Show All
    • * continues to argue* ahah fair enough. I myself don't really get the whole casual thing, so I tend to always think of relationships as serious-ish. So I guess it does come down to how you define a date, and I kind of just realized that people might have more than one definition 🤷
      Good talk u_u

• @virginbish Yes! And I'd say "dating" is a means of getting past casual to serious, but I'd be taking my time. It's according to how you feel about the other person, or how the dating is going... so much stuff. Hard to weigh. Perhaps with one guy you'd feel comfortable. With another, you wouldn't go there. Every dating experience doesn't head to serious.

• Three or four. I can see that if the other two are about grown and ready to be out in the world, but having all of those kids at once and there is no way you can financially take care of them all for an additional 18+ years is taxing and you're just asking to die early of stress and put your living descendants in jeopardy. .

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish to have more than one kids and I really wanna have at least one son and at least one daughter. Fortunately me boyfriend also likes the idea of having some kids... 4-6 sounds scary but it's still something that I think I can live with. 7 and over sounds like a big no.

0|2
    0|0
    • I could live with someone who wants less or more children than I do, but I sure as hell can't live with a man who wants to be child free. I don't even know what's the point of me committing to a man who isn't even willing to make me a mother. 🤷 It's not about breeding folks, it's about parenting.

• If they really want any children I’m probably not the guy for them. For a number of reasons I feel passing on my genetic material is likely a mistake. If they really want children I might be open to finding a sperm donor, or adoption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I do not really have a limit, however many she wants to have, as long as we have a way of taking care of all of them.

1|2
    0|0
  • My husband wants 4 which is too much but would be the maximum.

2 or 3 is my personal preference but I'm pregnant and I doubt I want this roller coaster again🙄
    Maybe I'll change my mind in few years but pregnancy is hard to say the least.

0|1
    0|0
    • People say you forget a lot of the bad parts when you have your baby unless you had a pregnancy with some intense complications.

• One, because I don't really want kids in the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Firstly this depends on what date he's telling me this

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not planning on having any so even would make me scared lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I would be surprised but not scared off but eh they can really be dreaming and not get that no matter how much they try I'll just enjoy the fun of the adventure

0|1
    0|0
  • The moment my date says he wants ANY children, I already know that we can never be a couple

1|1
    0|1
  • Anything over 4 and I think my vagina will want to run

0|2
    0|0
  • As soon as the number surpasses 0. I'm virtually infertile and even if I wasn't, I don't want kids

0|1
    0|0
  • No children. So if he express of wish for children I could not be with him anymore. I don't wanna make him unhappy that he never will have kids

0|1
    0|0
  • If he starts talking about the Brady Bunch or 8 is Enough... 😏 🙈 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • One is enough to scare me off, so long as I haven’t decided to have kids myself yet

0|1
    0|0
  • I never do serious relationships I'm just having fun so yep that would be very weird

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be freaked out if they asked me what number of children do I want as well can I have children. Like wtf?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am too old to be having more kids now so wanting one kid would be too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am scared off if she does not want any children. I want as many as possible that I can afford.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want more than 1 kid. More that 1 kid amd I'm breaking the deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than two

0|1
    0|0
  • How I wished I can have even just one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think over three.

0|1
    0|0
  • Four.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 is the maximum I am open to

0|1
    0|0
  • 4-6 because it takes 3 to populate.