If your date expresses a desired number of children, at what point are you scared off?

• One
  • Two
  • Three
    Vote C
  • 4-6
    Vote D
  • 7 and over
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Means they want that number of children one day with you.

2617

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh wait you mean he wants a certain amount of children with me? I thought you meant like he already has kids what is the limit where I am not interested anymore. 7 and over if he wants that many kids with me. It's like, I guess you don't care if I am destroyed after giving birth and stretching everything out 7 or more times. But even having like 4 kids does a number. But I wonder is it really true that guys can tell the difference in looseness after his wife has a baby?

Most Helpful Guys

• 3 would be my maximum.