Is shit testing real? Do people actually do this?

Updates:
Anybody else and any tips

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The shit test is how women vent men as potential partners. She's not just testing to see if you exhibit certain assertive traits, she also needs to know you're a man who can provide for her and her child. It sounds messed up given the fact that women today have as many (if not more) opportunities in employment and education than men, but she's still the one to endure pregnancy for 9-months. She needs a man who can provide for her during this time period and possibly even longer. Whereas a man's opportunity to procreate is only limited to how many times he can have sex. Though with intervention by the state, many women will use men as mere sperm donars, and rely on the state to pay for their childcare needs.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm gonna disappear for a few days, no call, no text, no nothing, just to see if you will miss me.
    Shit test.

I'm going to pretend to not know how to do basic shit, just to see if you have the patience to deal with my more egregious bullshit later on.
    Shit test.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is, but when feel your not giving them enough attention or there insecurities flare. when they pull tha shit

0|1
    0|0
  • It is real, but I've seen the videos of the guy you posted and he's a complete idiot, talks out of his ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It is the easiest way to have me lose interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's just an asshole being an asshole.

You can pretend it's some kind of psychological evaluation if you want, but it's kind of funny how these people never experiment with being really nice, huh?

No, it's always, "Okay, I've just acted like a total and complete psycho bitch for no reason out of the blue. Now, what is your DECISION? How will you handle this outside stimulus?

It's always the exact same experiment. People who experiment with being a bitch every day all day long, it's not an experiment, that's just who and what they are.

Is shit testing real? Do people actually do this?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

ASK ANY WOMAN WHO SHIT-TESTS HER MEN: SO HOW MANY HAPPY, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS HAVE YOU EVER HAD?

It's always a number less than "one," I notice.

• Yeah people test faeces

0|2
    0|1
  • Yes this true.

0|1
    0|0
  • l don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like I've been telling guys for years. You're testing her. You're seeing if this is someone who's right for you. Don't even ask for her number the first time you talk to her. Don't put up with jack shit.

The only way to pass a shit test is to not participate.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is real, but remember a lot of it is subconscious. Some women will tell you they don't do it, but they some of what they do remains automatic. It all goes back to a woman testing a man's suitability and strength for provision and protection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's very real and AMS gives good advice on how to deal with it, learn it whilst you're young fella, you'll have an advantage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's definitely real.

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes