Am I a bad person for not wanting to date someone after finding out the they were bi?

I recently got asked out on a date and I was all ready a little unsure because we'd only been talking for twos days and it be a ldr. Then he told me, he was bi and that he'd fooled around with men before. I've dated someone who ditched me for a man and I'm not saying he would do the same but I just felt really uncomfortable about it.

I'm a blood donor as well which if we were together, I might not be able to give blood anymore. Plus I found his Facebook and there was a lot of flirty comments by men on his page, I'm pretty sure he's gay but Is just confused but my male friends kinda stunned me for stopping myself from talking to him anymore and said you can give blood if you've been with someone who's bi, which I know for a fact, you can't out of risk of HIV but they kinda treated me as if, I was a bad person for that and I do feel a bit of a hypocrite when I'm not a 100% straight myself get I've never acted on it.

2d
Dear god why do so many people get so triggered by basic facts? I never said "All gay people have HIV" but before I donate blood, I have to be questione and some of the questions are about being sexually active with men who've been sexually active with other men. In my country the blood donor clinic's are dead against it, if the man hasn't been celibate for a year with a man. I know this because I have a gay friend who is no longer aloud to donate. Its not my rules so don't go calling me a idiot

1640