They are dating for more than 15 years, yet they don't live together?

My mom and her boyfriend have been dating for more than 15 years, that's a long time right? At that rate, they should at least live together right? Nope, they don't live together, his daughter barely knows about her and get this, he still hasn't told his parents about her. I've confronted my mother a few days ago to why he hasn't told his parents and she said it was because they were racist and wouldn't welcome her. I remember as a kid her saying that they could only go out in a certain area so no one could see them together. Like, WTF? He's a grown man, in his 50's, he had so many years to have the morals to tell them "hey, this is who I'm dating and you'll be respectful of her because she's the woman I love.", he should stand up to his parents, right? Also don't understand the part about not living together. 15 years!!! I don't know if I'm wrong by thinking like this so I'm asking your opinion: Do you think it's understandable that he acts this way and I'm wrong or he should act like a grown up and assume her as his woman and live together?
  • You're wrong
  • He's wrong
  • I don't know, seems complicated
    Vote C

03