Is this person a nice guy?

Is this person a nice guy?
  • Yes red is a nice guy
  • No red is not a nice guy
  • This is why nice guys turn into f*ckboys. Curse you yellow!
    Vote C
  • Something else
    Vote D

19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

08
  • When we meet someone we don't get to know who that person really is, but who s/he is in our company. Action-reaction. When a girl is a bitch, I don't think because she's a bitch by nature, but she's a bitch cus I'm calling the devil inside her. But this is the same on me. I fucking hate lying, but there are girls who you just cannot show your true self if you wanna get laid. Cannot stress more how fucking much I hate lying but they just leave me no chance. I really consider myself as a creative lier, but keeping that shit up, not to get into contradiction and shit takes more effort than actually live a good Christian life. It is understandable if someone gets a little angry if the investment doesn't pays off. You don't judge an athlete after a marathon or something. Not even if they didn't win. This guy is a hero. He talked to the girl, tried his best and couldn't finish the race in timelimit, and his last meters were not the most graceful, but he finished the distance letting her know about his intentions.

• Clearly yellow meant that in a rather crude jokingly way. Red couldn't take a no right away. He needs to learn to move on. He got rejected, big deal. Move on finally.

• A nice guy calling her a liar? He might be a "Nice Guy" but not a nice guy.

• At first, I thought the same. Then I imagine what if he asked her to go out on a date on Sunday because got information from her friend that she was free and said friend might even suggest.

And in his jealous rage assume she was going with someone else. Could be true, could be false not enough information.
      But the girl seemed to be triggered when being called a liar. Just an interesting thought because you mentioned it. Her responses are patronizing afterwards especially the last line. Do some girls lie to a guy to spare his feelings true? Yes...

if this guy did prior research and knew she was free, then it'll be right for some guys to lose their cool. The girl could've handled it better me thinks.
      Yeah agree with the nice guy thing but i don't know if you can call this girl a nice girl aswell. Very interesting thought.

• I feel good for that lady ❤ nobody deserves this kind of man

• he is probably a somewhat nice person who seems irritated. he seems unwilling to be in a relationship but you keep pestering him so thats why he may be acting up u know

• The nicest

• Nah, he's a bitch guy

• Textbook case "nice guy".

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!