How do you tell wether a popular and touchy-flirty girl is into you?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• She'll make it known. If she's confident and gets attention from all other guys, she'll make it clear to you if you're the one she picks.

She treats you differently.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She wants to spend time with you alone away from school

0|2
    0|0
  • She will make it obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I don't know.. I knew a girl like this and she was a very toxic person and hurt and manipulated a lot of men I knew so just be careful, don't be naive.

See if she acts this way with a lot of men and if your still into her, be up front with her and ask if she genuinely likes you or is just take way with everyone, but like i said be careful because sometimes when people catch up with theses types of girls, games they tend to play victim

0|0
    0|0
  • She does more than flirt, she is always trying to be near you, she gives you her number, or she just flat out tells you she likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd probably ask you questions about yourself, and shed make your leg touch her pussy. I didn't know she liked me until she called me cute. I thought she was Latina but she ended up being middle east

0|0
    0|0
  • she gonna stare at you, every girl is same lol, "popular" girls tend to be more bitchy and ignore you.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she's getting touchy-flirty with you, she's into you. Duh. Lord, some of these questions...

0|1
    0|1
    • Lmao this. If she’s touching you she’s into you. Girls don’t touch guys they aren’t into I think...

• She's up for spending time with you. She chooses you over others to talk to.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's got her lips wrapped around your flagpole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Young man , If she makes you a sandwich it's true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll laugh at your jokes, try and subtly brush the back of her hand against yours etc

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope you figure it out because I never could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flipping her hair is a good sign.

0|2
    0|0
  • skate better

0|0
    0|0
  • are you a nerd or geek? then she's not into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to make ur lads get info from her friends lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Mate... you can’t put her on the spot like that. You have to be smooth

• I’ve always been fascinated by this ‘be smooth’ concept. It doesn’t really make any sense to me but w/e.

I know it’s true.

• Impossible

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes