My boyfriends action shows me he’s dating some other chick behind my back but I have no proofs. what do I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have proof, pictures as you say. Show him and confront him about it.

If you do not have any proof, do not I beg ya not to make any assumptions and be sure that he is cheating. I made mistake with assumptions as being in my first relationship and ruin things because “ trust issues”. But a guy action can make you feel that way and it’s really not that way.

It ain’t easy to move on. They say move on, in reality you not going to move on just (yet). Because they don’t know how much the relationship vaule to you and how much it means to you they going to say move on because they are not in your shoes.

You can’t move on, ( just yet) gonna take a while but the best and biggest to do is CONFRONT him and be clear of how you feel and please don’t do it in a angrily way let him explain and when he gets chocked up and start lying then you get angry and let him know you are not playing games

• THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME

• He wasn’t like that at all after I kept questioning him so many times he changed on me

• Yes it’s from assumptions so you pushed him away because you accused it so much and he just need space either way if u give him time he’ll come back

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have no proof then nothing is truly being shown is it smartarse 😂

• No I meant as pictures of evidence.

• And you need “pictures” because? if you think he’s cheating then breakup, why being such a pussy about it?

• Just leave him then, problem solved