What are your favorite flowers to get from a guy or to give to a girl?

Mine are yellow roses, cause Daniel Day-Lewis gave them to Michelle Pfeiffer in The Age of Innocence.

2|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I love blue roses. My ex use to get them for me and when I asked him why he decided on blue roses, this was his response
    "1 - Blue is your favourite colour and
    2 - Blue roses are rare yet incredibly beautiful, like yourself"
    Ngl I still blush slightly from this memory

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not really sure. I was given roses once, I think they were red-orange (I'm colorblind).

1|0
    0|0
  • Tulips

3|0
    0|0
  • When giving, I try and find out what she likes first. If I don't know, I may send an assortment, but I have to say... I'm not really big on sending flowers. I prefer to gift something that lasts, so she will think of me every time she comes across it or uses it, or wears it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all commercially grown roses for the floral industry because they have absolutely no fragrance. My husband always got me Sterling Silver roses.

2|0
    0|0
  • Orchids and Bonsai tree

2|0
    0|0
  • For me: A hand cut lilac, swiped tactfully off my neighbors bush... sssshhhhh!:) Or honeysuckle, found off some road somewhere. They both smell amazing. Or maybe a hyacinth. If I can't smell it, there is no point.

For her, Trader Joes boquette that is in season or something I pick.

2|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful PINK Roses is my #1

1|0
    0|0
  • I just gave my girlfriend yellow roses last Sunday.

I like to give yellow roses the most. Red roses are so played out.

To receive? That’s only happened to me once. I was given red roses. It was sweet. I don’t care to receive flowers much. Would rather receive a pocket knife or power tools or something useful... maybe even a loaf of home made banana bread lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Flowers are beautiful don’t get me wrong! But I’m not big on someone buying them. Very expensive and they die. As for type! Not big on roses. Go get some pretty weeds from the yard! I love calla lilies and sunflowers and and most flowers lol. Walmart has nice flowers 💐 for low price

1|1
    0|0
  • My favorite to give... sterling silver Roses... but I dislike receiving flowers

www.starrosesandplants.com/.../sterling-silver

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never gotten flowers from somebody, but I would like any kind! I like all flowers. I do have blue wildflowers in one of my tattoos, but I haven’t a favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yellow roses have always been my favorite. Don’t know why, I’ve never been a fan of yellow of any kind. But in a rose, it’s beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a great question. I would probably like something really unique, like snapdragons

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of flowers. They just die and seem a worthless spend to me.
    Favourite plant was a trio of cacti in a silver long pot 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • If I just had to give flowers I would like to think that I could find some fresh-picked ones but I like to be a little more creative than just purchasing flowers for some expensive amount of money and them just getting the wasted.
    Don't get me wrong if that's what she likes and I'm in love she can have whatever she wants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't given flowers to anyone yet, so I don't know which ones I would pick. I love orchids though and it would be cool to be given those, but they are expensive so I wouod never expect it

1|0
    0|0
  • Snapdragons (especially pink) are my absolute favorite, but I also love yellow tulips.

1|0
    0|0
  • red (love) or pink (affection) roses, blue (loyalty) flowers for my woman
    orange (hope) flowers/roses for female family members

other colors are for bridal bouquet or for funerals

1|0
    0|0
  • I always give roses. The color depends on the occasion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to give you 12 dozen red roses would you accept them or not?

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend likes either violets or roses, but she's not a really flower person.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like flowers, I prefer sweets or porcelain cups, lol. Books are also adorable, but it's important to me to choose books and stationary (hi, I'm a big fan of bullet/creative journaling) on my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red or white roses, morning glory, honeysuckles, any citrus flowers, lotuses, or lilies

1|0
    0|0
  • To whoever out there is listening, I’d love a single red rose ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never given a girl flowers before. I've thought about it, but I don't know what flowers to give without being too forward or giving the wrong idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wildflowers. I enjoy thinking about her while walking in a field and picking a few as a gesture.

2|0
    0|0
  • Daisies are my fav I don't' know what most women like but that's what I like. I am a man and not afraid to admit those are my fav.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like to give Orchids as I think they are gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care tbh, any kind of flowers will have the same effect

1|0
    0|0
  • Stargazer lillies

2|0
    0|0
  • Orchids or lavander. I love the colour purple so anything purple is fine with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two toned coloured tulips (preferably purple and white)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lilies. Any colour. Maybe cause it's one of my nicknames

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never received flowers from a guy, but I like Lilies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Callilillies... and orange roses

1|0
    0|0
  • Any at all. I just appreciate the gesture

1|0
    0|0
  • l like roses you know who loved Yellow roses as well? l also like tulips

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing better than the classic Rose.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lavender, because of the scent😇

1|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to give flowers to a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red and black roses

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Black roses , Dark red color roses.

1|0
    0|0
  • im a classic red rose type of girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Calla Lillie’s or orchids

1|0
    0|0
  • Roses 🌹

1|0
    0|0
  • Roses. 🌹💐