Whats the best time to introduce your boyfriend to your parents?

2119

2119
  • Not straight away but not after like a month

• At your age, not long after you go exclusive

• I believe that you know the time is right to meet the parents when you are able to see a future with that person. I’m not saying marriage, but when you think you can’t wait to do something with that person - movie, dance class, boating, whatever it may be - that’s when you know it’s time. I met my boyfriend’s mom only a few months after dating because my boyfriend and I knew that we were going to be together (and we still are) because we saw a future with each other.

• The time when you are sure that he is perfect match for you and you are confident that he gonna impress your parents with his first meet. Moreover, when he have a good job so that your parents will be more happy to accept him as he can take care of you properly

• I let the "honeymoon phase" pass, meaning, I talk about him sure but I don't introduce him until that new relationship feeling passes and I choose if I want to continue the relationship and for to happen we have to date for at least 3/4 months

• That's a hard one 2 answer. I would say about after a month. Maybe not quiet that long. Really depends on your age. If you are over 20. Then wait as long as your happy. If your under 20 then it's probably a good idea. 2 do it with in the first 2 weeks. I know meeting parents isn't an easy thing 2 do.

• Probably between 5:30 and 7:00. Kidding :)

When you feel like you have a solid relationship and can support your boyfriend in front of others in your life.

• After you’ve been together for a while and you both plan to stay together for a significant amount of time

• In neverarey, that's the best time for me. My parents would hate him.

• When the relationship is serious , and we can see a future together

• Immediately. If you're serious, shouldn't your parents have the right to know who you're with and making sure they have some idea of what kind of life you want and need? They raised you and wants what's best for you most of the time. Never be with a person you know your parents may not be proud of and the type of person they don't want you to be with. Do you see a serious future with them? Marriage? That is who you introduce. Not introducing and hearing your dating around can raise a lot of questions that you will hate having to deal with later on.

• I think it changes as you get older. I waited about 2 months to introduce my last ex to my parents. But if I 25 or older I'd probably wait 4 months or more until I know it was serious

• Not sure such a day exist. :p If I introduce them as "just friends", my parents tend to mind their tongues. When introducing girlfriends, crazy assed things flow from their lips. Nothing vulgar, just whacky.

• When ur in serious relationship where u been sleeping with each other and really enjoy being with each others presents not just for sex but just there for u. And at least 1 year has past. Don't bring them on special occasions like Christmas or eastern. But any other time. During the year.

• There has to be some level of commitment so that you aren’t introducing them to a new guy every time you see them.

• Well I introduced him to my parents on our third date because he's living far away and that night he had to stay at our place to sleep

• when you know that seeing him is going to become a regular thing

• I usually wait till i know its going to be serious, my parents can be... Difficult

• I would say immediately! Maybe a week after. Some parents (like my dad) take offense when the boyfriend/girlfriend is not introduced to them.

• 3d

Because he sees himself as your protector & he can’t do that if he doesn’t know what’s going on

• If you are having a family get together and get them to come with you. It can be a more relaxed atmosphere, says a buffet or barbeque...

• When you accidentally get pregnant

• Never really dealt with that so I’m not sure how to answer. When dating as a teen, my parents met the guy at the first home Pick-up. Sounds old fashioned but it’s just the way it worked. Withy late husband, my dad already knew him and again, at the first Pick-up my mom made sure to make herself “available” to casually meet. So it depends. I think you parents should know who you’re dating/seeing but I’m assuming the “meeting” you’re asking about could be more serious? Perhaps when you’re exclusive? Seems a good time. I’ve known all my children’s dates...

• When you getting serious and really seeing a future with him.

• Depends on your parent. For example, I would never introduce my girlfriend to them, if I had one.

• After they’ve had a few drinks.

• At their funeral.

• BEFORE OR AFTER the blowjob, not during.

• 3d

Let me tell you--AWKWARD! What can a guy do when her parents pop into the room without warning, and the first thing she has to do when standing up is visibly swallow?

• When you are 100% sure about him

• After you get pregnant

• Never. They'd scare him away.

• There is no right time.

• When the women have their clothes on. TTFN

• 16:30

• When you know what you to are or little before.

• When you're both ready

• Introduce? More like 'present'

• Whenever the couple are ready

• Depends on what your parents are like

• marriage

• At sexy time!