Is a double date a bad idea if it’s your first date with that person?

Double dates seem to be more appropriate when you’ve been dating the person for a while but that’s just my opinion.

129

Most Helpful Guys

• Haha no... If it's your first date do not make it a double date.

I mean the whole point of dating is to try to get to know that person.

A double date for the first date in my opinion seems like such an insult and disrespectful to the other person.

• Bad idea, it doesn't send a clear message to the other person that it's a date and not just hanging out with friends

Most Helpful Girls

• It will create distraction for the both parties involve because you would wanna create a general conversation, but it helps to not make the date boring if you're the nervous type and you don't no what to say

• Probably yeah, unless you were really good friends with your date prior to dating that person and the other people you’re double dating with know your date too. But even that still might not be a good idea.