Is following someone on instgram really firting and is so does it still apply if he's with someone or am I reading to much into it?

Anonymous
We've known each for a long time and we always use to mess around but lately not seen much of him but he followed me on instgram is that really firting because he's with someone and I haven't followed him back because I don't see the point and when I see a pic of him and his girlfriend it sometimes annoys me
what is wrong with me
1 y
Thanks my friends just said it could be and I think he he made a move couple of years ago and we always mess around with each other and people tell me we're both firting witch I don't think we r but I'm completely useless at telling the signs with myself
2
2