Guys, who would you rather date: a woman in her 20s? or in their 30s? Why?

• 20s
  • 30s
  • Age is just a number.
    Vote C
  • Older please...
    Vote D

961

Most Helpful Guys

• Not sure I mean a older women had better looks and experience but a girl. my age is socially acceptable but I like talking to both cause it's fun I love talking. to older women cUse it helps with experience I like. talking to younger girls cause it keeps me up to date with life as of now plus it's fun to teach them what ik

• It does not matter to me, as long as I find what i'm looking for in her. That said, women in their 30s tend to have what i'm looking for more often than women in their 20s : head on their shoulders, maturity, know what they want, don't play games, straightforward.

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I'd most like to date you, and you're in your 30s so... ;) :*
    But realistically, I want someone in their 30s.

• Age is just a number.