Guys, who would you rather date: a woman in her 20s? or in their 30s? Why?

• 20s
    Vote A
  • 30s
    Vote B
  • Age is just a number.
    Vote C
  • Older please...
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Not sure I mean a older women had better looks and experience but a girl. my age is socially acceptable but I like talking to both cause it's fun I love talking. to older women cUse it helps with experience I like. talking to younger girls cause it keeps me up to date with life as of now plus it's fun to teach them what ik

1|0
    0|0
  • It does not matter to me, as long as I find what i'm looking for in her. That said, women in their 30s tend to have what i'm looking for more often than women in their 20s : head on their shoulders, maturity, know what they want, don't play games, straightforward.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I'd most like to date you, and you're in your 30s so... ;) :*
    But realistically, I want someone in their 30s.

1|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 30s. Women peak in their 30s.

1|3
    0|0
  • Age is just a number.

I never sort people like this in general. I don't look to date people. I just live my life until i automatically find that one person that i have the sparkle with. Which i already did for eight years tho.

But if i have to necessarily choose and filter people by age, i would choose 30's. Because they are most likely wiser and more experienced in life. Less dramatic behaviors and overreactions. More stable and more calmer.

2|1
    0|0
    • Tell that to the eggs man...

• Show All
    • @Imhot467 just because most people do something doesn't make it good. Like I said, look at a fuckin graph, that's all I'll leave you with, look at a fertility graph or stay ignorant

• @No_Archons f*cking loser

• Women in their teens are fresh blossoms. Their bodies will never be more perfect. But many women into their 30s and even 40s can still be drop dead gorgeous. By then they have filled out into full womanliness. But they is also intellectually mature and therefore preferable for dating. They have also, hopefully, learned a thing or two about pleasure.

1|1
    0|2
  • I'm in my twenties so I would obviously prefer someone in their twenties. I dated a girl in her 30s before for 3 years, but the age gap became problematic. I needed to figure out my career, and she wanted/needed someone who already had it figured out. The pressure was too great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Late 20's or early 30's. Late 30's at least to me right now is already too much. Don't get me wrong early 20's wouldn't be an option either for different reasons.
    At the range I mentioned women are in the same ile point that I am, have maturity to match mine and they are good looking. Don't look like babies or old ladies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d have sex with experienced cougars in their 30s indeed. But, for a relationship, I’d like it to be with someone in their early 20s for now as they are generally still out having juvenile fun compared to those who are older or even my age who are mostly past all that

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted a woman in her 30s because they are just beginning the horniest time of their lives, plus they're old enough to have experienced sex and have realistic expectations of what it's about.

1|1
    0|0
  • 30's. I was rarely attracted to younger girls (being 16-20's). .. they had to be old souls. There's something about maturity that draws me, internal confidence and strength.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's the biggest fucking problem..
    Girls around 20's are so dumbfuck.. They make me puke..
    But physically they are ideal..
    However Girls around 30's are great conversation and no hesitation..
    However they don't have fresh delight

But it depends on objective of dating..
    If only for connection and killer sex
    I would prefer a women in 30's

But for marrying for a lifetime.
    I want a girl in her 20`s

However some women have this ageless beauty..
    That age becomes just a number

1|0
    0|0
  • In her 20s is pretty enough, but she'd better be DAMNED FINE in a lot of other ways, because pretty enough isn't enough.
    Now, in her 30s? She's had enough time to have a life and get over most of those silly girlish inhibitions--and I can coax her out of the rest of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously 20s, this shouldn't even be a question really. In a sane world, everyone wants to find their wife before she hits 30, how else are we gonna make lots of babies? I feel like education on the very short female 'fertility window' is lacking. Once you get past 30 your baby makin machinery is running off fumes if you're a female, and the chance of complications is high

0|0
    2|1
  • I'd much rather date a woman who's in her 30s or 40s because I find them very sexy, sophisticated, most know what they want without any of the game playing either 😊

1|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the personality, if she’s got her shit together, and a lot of other factors.

20’s are typically better looking. My girlfriend is 37. So far from my first girlfriend when I was 12 until now... gotta say the 30 somethings have been the better relationships and better sex, but the 20 somethings were hands down hotter and had less baggage. Despite all that my vote is 30’s.

0|1
    0|0
  • 20s, because I'm in my 20s and would prefer someone around my age.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl but 30's women tend to have their shit together more often than girls in their 20's. Not always though :P

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a double edged sword generally in their 20's they're sleeping with any and every guy that shows them any attention. But by their 30's they're jaded and pissed off, and suspicious of every guy. So it's pretty much pick your poison.

0|0
    0|0
    • so which is your poison?

• I don't concern myself with age so much as i do shared values and interests. And so my guess is i'm not even on most women in their 20's radar lol.

• Stands to reason because no guy wants a cock carousel rider past or present and those standards should equally apply to guys that do the same going around ruining all the good girls.

• 20's because I want women my own age, and the older they are in comparison to me the less attracted I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has a good personality, I would not reject a twenty year old girl, but I still do prefer a 30+ year old woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 26, and as much as I'd rather go for girls my own age, I'm open to dating girls 1-3 years older or younger than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number i know Girls that r in their 20's more maturer then most Girls in their 30's so Yes age is just a number its the person that matters

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger cuz i want my wife to be younger but sometimes they be immature but u can't choose u who fall in love with

1|0
    0|0
  • Women in 30's are sexually at their climax. They are also more experienced, mature and able to control her sexuality to arouse a guys to the maximum.

1|1
    0|0
  • 20s. Much more attractive.

I prefer young women. Older women have a motherly feel and that’s a turnoff. Not even necessarily into same age women, I don’t relate to them. Not into them.

0|0
    2|0
  • Women aren't even a good date until they're 35 but after that they're all in.

1|2
    0|0
  • Women in their 30s are usually moms, I don't like the idea of dating a mom. So... Women in their 20s.

1|1
    0|0
  • 30's just because they're young doesn't mean they are as much fun. Need someone more mature with a wild side

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm in my 20s so I'd rather it be someone close to my age

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter what her age is as long as I find her attractive and dateable I will go for it with her no matter how old she is

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on their age, since most people date within their age group.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman is what my criteria is nowadays. Choosing the age of my date is out of bounds for me now... coz in m 35+... But seriously, I would want somebody mature and in their late 30s like myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • 30s. She probably has her life figured out and may be ready to let someone be her partner , or husband.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they are way more fun, bring less drama and are way cuter than someone in their 40s

1|1
    0|0
  • 20 cuz that's close to my age, plus, some women haven't been corrupted yet at that age, gotta be quick about it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number. I am dating a 28 years old but if she was 48 it wouldn't make any difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Age is just a number unless you happen to be a man. Then age becomes a huge deal, it's hypocrisy.

• 20's. Nothing says a 20 year old can't be mature but they are more rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • 20's. She's still in her prime of sexuality, beauty, and fertility.

Fact. At age 35+ a women's pregnancy is consider high risk due to her age.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude you’re 45 you’re a risk yourself too, that’s ironic lol

• Show All
    • 6d

NO I don’t like hypocrites, you yourself are a high risk due to your damn age and you know that and you need to get your facts straight, many women have kids over 35 fertility depends on the woman. And you were definitely talking about real life, you guys will definitely get your head knocked off trying to talk to any girl in their 20s over here by multiple guys just remember that. Damn geezers.

• 5d

@Imhot467 You want to get shut down in your argument? With the EXCEPTION the actual age is 28, not 35 according to the questionnaire MD Anderson gave to my mom when she had breast cancer, well, there you go right there --> www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317861.php

Risks of delaying pregnancy until age 35, NO! According to MD Anderson it's --> age (28) years or older!

Everyone is aware of the ticking of the biological clock, but does your 35th birthday represent a particularly special milestone in biology? Do you hit 35 and suddenly become "high risk" overnight?

Women are delivering healthy babies throughout their 30s and beyond. The age of 35 is simply an age that certain risks become more worthy of discussion.

Now you're talking to somebody that knows about facts.

• Late 20s early 30s somewhere in there. 29 seems good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love older women they have more experience with different things in life and they are easier to talk to 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • 20's.. because, well, i'm in my 20's, early 20's at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30s. They've got their head on straighter and are more mature. They've widened up a bit

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to daye someone way older than me.. upto a year older at the most

1|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number as long they are honest and trustworthy to be with than it's fine

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just a number unless you happen to be a man, then they have you pegged.

• I prefer the looks of women in their 20's, but personalities of their 30's

0|1
    0|0
  • I read "other please..." and chose it, wanted the results 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 to 45 is my range right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Age just a number tbh :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 40, 20s seem young.

1|0
    0|0
  • Age es un numero

1|0
    0|0
    • I think I would date someone who is 2 years younger than me and the highest would be 5 years though

• 20s. I want children

1|2
    0|0
  • 30's but either way I wouldn't mind.

1|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes