1 mo

Ex girlfriend just sent me a random apology message both on snap and iMessage. What reason did she do this?

I don't know dude, I haven’t spoken to my ex in almost two months then randomly this morning she hits me with this:

Hey... its (her name), just in case u deleted my number and don’t know who it is lol I just want to reach out to u and apologize for the things I've said to you. what i said isn't me, and i don’t want that to be the last impression u have of me. im biting my pride rn sending u this cause if u didn’t know, i’m a prideful ass bish. but it needs to be done. cause tho we have fought and u drive me crazy with all our miscommunication, u dont deserve to be called the words i called u. ur not those things n im not going to repeat them out of respect for u as a person. so yeah, im sorry. i hope u forgive me and i wish u nothing but the best.

I was cool not speaking to her honestly and have been doing my own thing haha. Should I message her back?
1 mo
She added me back on Snapchat too if that matters?
11
5