Do you think social media has ruined the dating market?

Like women who are subpar in attractiveness who think they can have all these standards like how a 10 has these standards and feminism has happened and women use the social media to scam guys to pay for their "services" to get pics or snaps or etc. Do you think social media ruined the dating market?

519

Most Helpful Guys

• social media has ruined more than just the dating market, it has ruined society in a whole, rotting it from the inside out, I hate twitter, facebook, etc etc every one just does the same crap, and it annoys the shit out of me.

I have a computer that I built myself so I could code, game and surf the web, and do research. And occasionally do stuff like this, not sit on a social media site all damn day just to compare my life to another's just to develop a mental problem/jealousy issues, and/or manipulate/coerce others into doing my bidding like every one who uses that crap does, social media is like a scooter for attention whores.

• Why can't people just ignore the bad and embrace the good? It's not like everyone is that stupid that they are being scammed by women with snaps and asking for google cards.

This kind of stuff happens everywhere. Just go to New Orleans on the strip... nothing but scammers. Doesn't stop people from going they just ignore them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. there are plenty of real girls out there not trying to scam. and social media has name dating easier in my opinion. we no longer have to wait to see what type of person they are and if they will be compatible with your personality, This is super nice in my opinion. on the other-hand there is not much surprise on a first date. walking into a date i can already tell what type of person they are, their interests and any hobby's. so it really depend on how you want to look at it.

• 14 d ago

How about those guys that can't even get a text back from women on social media or dating apps?

• 13 d ago

@loloaplmer02 thanks! can u message me first bc it won't let me message u lol

• 13 d ago

@jason222 it won't let me i need to be at level 2 but im almost there so just wait