Do you think social media has ruined the dating market?

Like women who are subpar in attractiveness who think they can have all these standards like how a 10 has these standards and feminism has happened and women use the social media to scam guys to pay for their "services" to get pics or snaps or etc. Do you think social media ruined the dating market?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• social media has ruined more than just the dating market, it has ruined society in a whole, rotting it from the inside out, I hate twitter, facebook, etc etc every one just does the same crap, and it annoys the shit out of me.

I have a computer that I built myself so I could code, game and surf the web, and do research. And occasionally do stuff like this, not sit on a social media site all damn day just to compare my life to another's just to develop a mental problem/jealousy issues, and/or manipulate/coerce others into doing my bidding like every one who uses that crap does, social media is like a scooter for attention whores.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't people just ignore the bad and embrace the good? It's not like everyone is that stupid that they are being scammed by women with snaps and asking for google cards.

This kind of stuff happens everywhere. Just go to New Orleans on the strip... nothing but scammers. Doesn't stop people from going they just ignore them.

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. there are plenty of real girls out there not trying to scam. and social media has name dating easier in my opinion. we no longer have to wait to see what type of person they are and if they will be compatible with your personality, This is super nice in my opinion. on the other-hand there is not much surprise on a first date. walking into a date i can already tell what type of person they are, their interests and any hobby's. so it really depend on how you want to look at it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 14 d ago

How about those guys that can't even get a text back from women on social media or dating apps?

• Show All
    • 13 d ago

@loloaplmer02 thanks! can u message me first bc it won't let me message u lol

• 13 d ago

@jason222 it won't let me i need to be at level 2 but im almost there so just wait

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Here i come to the dating market:
    gimme 3lbs o'pussy, i pay 15 $.

Dude if u wank off instead of dating someone, then let me reveal the greatest secret to you: it's older than the humanity. The whoreship is the most ancient job. It started with animals before the huminz.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the one hand, yes. It has removed the human element. It's become an actual game with the 'points' being likes. The one with the most likes, wins.

On the other. There is the potential, and say this grudgingly, you can meet those you otherwise would have never met. IF, they don't flake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there is good and bad in everything to do with social media. Personally I feel social media has ruined the dating scene. With all the photoshop and catfish you never really know who someone is and what they look like. Besides I would like to be hit on or approached in person not in my DM’s..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah man, all the desperate guys and players have a way to hit on mediocre girls constantly and it inflates their ego. 5s think they're 8s and 8s think they're 11s.

0|3
    2|0
  • I think social media has created opportunities (not all of them good). Extremely thirsty guys will always chase girls and there's never enough of them. Social media just allows them to try and chase women on a massive scale and give them huge egos. So no, social media itself didn't do anything, it was a medium for thirst-buckets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't blame lines of code for human stupidity, that's on people that spread bullshit, not developers that try to innovate new ways of connection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no

It has ruined some people but they were probably fucked up anyway.

Like who compares the people you meet in real life to people on Instagram? Most of the time they dont look like that irl either

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young to know the difference but I suspect you're right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No,. For decades there have been thirsty men who worship crack whore level women. Dating apps just allow the two to connect more easily..

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating apps are worthless. I stick to tried and true methods like dating girls from church.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing left which social media hasn't ruined/ruining.

0|0
    0|0
  • It certainly gives them a over inflated sense of worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people have ruined the dating market 👍😇

1|0
    0|0
  • Politics and womens lib ruined dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not just dating that social media has ruined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh

0|0
    0|0
  • No people ruined it all by themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know how to use it well, it probably makes the market much bigger for you. So that's good news. You seem to have quite a few issues though that bother you. What specifically is your concern about social media?

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously. Ruined it for both men and women alike/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's ruining the world.

0|3
    1|1
  • Yes it has destroyed

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes