Is it bad that I hooked up with him on the first date?

Is it bad to hook up on the first date... we’ve been friends for a while but we both liked each other. We’re both 23 and older so it’s not like we’re into playing childish games. I wasn’t planning on hooking up it just kind of happened after we went on the date and I told him he could stay at my place for a while. We’re going on a second date this weekend. But is it bad that we hooked up?

1621

Most Helpful Girls

• Well here’s my take on this.

If a man likes you, he’s not going to give 2 $hits how fast you had sex with him. He wants you to be with him no matter what. If he doesn’t want a relationship then he’ll rationalize that as one of the reasons to not be with you. This in turn may make you feel bad. I read some comments about being easy etc. You need to ignore those because having sex in the first date will only deter a man that was not that into you to begin with.

In your situation he knows you and you already had some time of sexual tension. It’s a first date for both of you, but not a first encounter. I don’t think he will see you in a negative light at all and if he really likes you - he won’t care.

• Well he is down for a second date, I don’t think he regrets it and if you’re both adults and you’re aware that it was not meant to happen in the first place but you both had a strong desire, simply accept it and keep enjoying it dear.

• 10 d ago

Yea we talk everyday and still have talked regular since without it feeling weird. Didn’t know I’d be slut shamed for it.

• 10 d ago

I think the guy might really like you then and might really appreciate what happened since he has maintained the same behavior. Don’t be worried, only way he would feel odd is if you bring it up and make that insecurity obvious.

Most Helpful Guys

• The things once happen not changed so don't worry about that because every person in this world did mistakes so in future do all activities with your mind not with your heart ♥ or physical fantasies so dear be practical and forget what happen in past just enjoy your future dates with happy 😊 mood

• It's only bad if YOU feel bad about it. Most people don't see this as an issue so I wouldn't worry about it.

• 9 d ago

I don’t feel bad about it!!! And okayy