Was my boyfriend really insulting me?

We were messing around when he said "I like you more for your brains, your body is okay".

I asked him to repeat it and he changed it and said "I said you got great brains and body"
And I said no, I know what you said

He says that he was just teasing me and just wanted to say something like that to get to me.

He swore by it but he's an atheist so what good is that?

He then said that if I didn't think you had a great body, would I be doing what I'm doing with you rn?

I'm confused. I've always been the insecure type so this is getting to me.

Did he mean what he said?
  • Yes, he meant it
    Vote A
  • No, he was kidding
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Did you say anything like that while messing around? (Not condoning the horrible thing he said), just curious. We've only got one side of the story here and I try to look objectively.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

No, I made no such comments actually

• 2 d ago

In fact, I remember complimenting his performance

• 2 d ago

Well, while a very insensitive comment, you were messing around, and in the moment, he went too far. He apologised and you know he didn't mean it because he is still with you. He did mean his apology.

• Girl you are REALLY overthinking this , i get it your insecure i am too a lot of times but this is overkill he said he was kidding , take it , he is right if it was okay or if it wasn't good why is he still there?

0|0
    0|0
  • best to ask him straight up. Only he will know the answer to his intention

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s obviously him just teasing. Learn to put less weight on words you’ll be happier for it

0|0
    0|0
  • He was fucking about

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

How can you be so sure?

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

Or he is with me for my personality or something?

• 3 d ago

Guys are not women he wouldn't be with you if he didn't like the way you look stop over thinking

Recommended myTakes