Am I just being jealous or is this really rude? PLEASE REPLY?

im kinda pissed off because my girlfriend is going out with her two girl friends and a group of guys who i really dont like, and I've been a part of that group on some occasions but never intentionally, and the thing is that she didn't invite nor does she ever invite me to go with her. i think its really disappointing, so to say, because id always bring her along with me wherever i go. we never went clubbing alone and when we do go out it is just with her girl friends and she occasionally invites me to go with them. but NEVER when the guy friends are there. this time its come to a point where three of them are going to one of the guys’ places to get ready, to put on makeup etc. am i just being jealous or is this really awkward and kinda rude? she does know that i dont like it when she hangs out with them and that i get very mad at her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I understand it must be hard for u but u need to trust ur girlfriend.
    But at the same time I think she is being rude

0|0
    0|1
    • 8 d ago

Sometimes we always quick to jump and say trust insecurity etc but that’s not the case, you uncomfortable with the idea and you should let her know baby am uncomfortable with this if you value that you’ll do something about it, at the end of the day I don’t know if she’ll be comfortable with you doing the same in revers. Regardless every relationship needs to have rules and mutual agreements like for me oooo hellll noorr I can't go out with my female friends place and sleep there cause my woman won’t be comfy with it hence she won’t do the same because I won’t be comfy with it so we put that In place as an agreement

• Nah you're just being pain in the ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes