HELP. Guys, what to do (say) when I mistakenly text a guy?

I've been talking to this guy for 3.5 months
During no-contact, i have always survived.

But i do miss him.
So now the case is, its been 1 week of no contact. And i break my own promise by texting him first this time. Because i wanted to say i miss him.

I only texted him "alex.." at 10pm, 2 hours ago. It was delivered.

What to say and do to camouflage my intention? So i won't look weird and desperate? Guys. Please help me. I made mistake. From guys point of view, u will see me asking for ur help to manipulate a guy. But i cannot let him know that i do miss him. You guys are on my side, so please help me. Only you guys know how men's brain work and think. Once i tell him so, he will definitely lose interest in me and will think im in his hand.

If he reply me tomorrow morning and ask me why, instead of saying i miss you, i wanna say "just wondering if did u feel offended because i didn't sing the song a bit for u? (Bcoz i was upset that time)- ok, i know this sound sooo silly. I dont have any choice to camouflage my sudden first text.

1