Can anyone get past seeing a downloaded nude girl or guy in your mate's cell or on a gallery of his or her pictures?

4 d ago
I need really good advice to help me forget this.

19

19
  • You scroll past. Unless is child pornography or any abuse, it's none of your damn business what they have on their phone. One of my friends had pre-saved nudes of herself I scrolled past finding something. 🤷

• 4 d ago

He sent me pictures of all of his gallery of pictures he loves to share with me, does this a lot. This nude model from a porn site happen o be on it and he had forgotten to erase her when he had met me. I am trying harder to get past it, but he admitted before knowing me, he downloaded these nudes.

• 3 d ago

And? It's a porn site photo. Means jack shit.

• What you wrote makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, I've read it about 17 times and it the sentence just isn't coherent.

Are you saying you're trying to get over the fact you discovered a nude photo of someone else on your partners phone?

• 4 d ago

Or your jail cell?

• 3 d ago

@Daniela1982 I never said 'cell'. Im not American. We dont use that word. Lmao.

• 3 d ago

No, not you, the question asker did.

• Of course. So much catfishing these days, if I trusted her I would realize the naked chick is just some troll.

• 4 d ago

These hotties are on some sex site and do nudes. Haha

• 4 d ago

Ya, if I saw them I would assume she got horny and rubbed one out. Probably ask if we can watch a show together next time.

• It is just some anonymous person? If so, it doesn't seem like an issue. If she knows the guy or girl personally, she's got some explaining to do.

• 4 d ago

I'm assuming you mean mate as in significant other. In British English mate means (platonic) friend.

• 4 d ago

Just a nude site before he knew me.

• It only a photo. I wouldn't care. But touching or more. Then a fight would be a coming

• 4 d ago

He said too anonymous nobodies, says I am the hot one, I have his attention.

• P. O. R. N.

• 4 d ago

Hm, my scorn. Hahaha

• Yeah. Who honestly cares? It’s a nude picture

• 4 d ago

I am being silly, I know. It was before he knew me.

• 4 d ago

At least you can admit it lol

• Why get passed it? Just accept it.

• I t is hard to not look at

• 4 d ago

He had no problem in disengaging himself. He loves me.

• Well, has your boyfriend been loyal to you? He's probably just looking at a naked pic and doesn't have any real attraction to her.

• 4 d ago

These naked pictures downloaded before me but he forgot to erase this one that he did just prior to us having sext text the night before 2 months back. He doesn't do it anymore but finding it hard to move 100 percent past it. We are working on my issues.

• 4 d ago

No prob. I can understand why you're still hurt by it, but try to remember the good things in your relationship. Did he apologize?

• 4 d ago

He did, in dust and ashes. I did find out though that he has been discussing me to his family for our future. I feel good with it.