My boyfriend looked at some girl’s nudes while we were together?

He got them before we were together and they were on his Facebook messenger. He deleted the ones on his phone the day we got together. But he never went through his Facebook to delete the ones he had on messenger.

I wanna say it was like a month or a month an a half into the relationship that I told him to delete the ones he had on messenger. And he did.
But he recently told me that he glanced at one of the nudes he got from this one girl. Since if you check the info bar, it shows the top three photos. He told me he glanced at them and then deleted the entire chat

To delete messages you don’t have to do that. There’s an option to just delete the entire chat without looking at the photos you’ve sent to each other.

We’ve been together for five months
He told me they didn’t do anything for him but he says he saw it as a trophy.

Do I have a right to be mad about this or am I overreacting?

14