My boyfriend looked at some girl’s nudes while we were together?

He got them before we were together and they were on his Facebook messenger. He deleted the ones on his phone the day we got together. But he never went through his Facebook to delete the ones he had on messenger.

I wanna say it was like a month or a month an a half into the relationship that I told him to delete the ones he had on messenger. And he did.
But he recently told me that he glanced at one of the nudes he got from this one girl. Since if you check the info bar, it shows the top three photos. He told me he glanced at them and then deleted the entire chat

To delete messages you don’t have to do that. There’s an option to just delete the entire chat without looking at the photos you’ve sent to each other.

We’ve been together for five months
He told me they didn’t do anything for him but he says he saw it as a trophy.

Do I have a right to be mad about this or am I overreacting?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I get that it makes you a bit uncomfortable but in the end he is with you and not her. I think you have the right to feel a bit pissy about it but not more than that. If he however acts on something or makes moves then it's another thing. This meant nothing and so what if he sees her nude again he has seen her before and it doesn't change anything between you and him.

I think you are overreacting a bit. He looked, you've expressed your disapproval, now move on.

0|0
    1|0
    • 3 d ago

Lol. I mean he’s with me and not her because she ghosted him.

• 3 d ago

Okay, just saying there is no point dragging this on unless you're planning to break up.

• Totally overreacting. You don't get to control his every thought. Be happy if he treats you well and meets your needs. That's about all you can ask.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think you have the right to be mad, but that is about as far as it should go. But what do I know i'm just text on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be mad

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Enough to break up?

• Holy shit you're overreacting

0|0
    1|0
    • 3 d ago

How am I overreacting? He looked at his ex’s nudes while we were together.

• 3 d ago

He deleted them. Who cares if he saw them once more, he did what he asked

Recommended myTakes