Have you ever dealt with someone that tried to change who you where or complained about certain aspects about you?

This popped up in my mind cause I was watching a podcast and they talked about controlling people.

And I do in fact have an example.

This one girl I once dated didn’t like the fact that I went to the gym cause when she went with me one time a girl I know (whom I 10000% was just friends with) said hi to me. And she thought something was going on. But it was how she said hi that confused me how she would even think there was something going on...

Then she complained that I followed a lot of women on my social media and that some of them showed a lot of skin. Like.. ok.. lemme follow nothing but guys. 😂😂😂

And this is after the fact that she was following a lot of male models too.. so she was being hypocritical as a mofo
  • I’ve dealt with someone like this
    Vote A
  • I luckily haven’t ever dealt with someone like this
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah my ex sometimes said I was too outgoing at times and it came across as flirting when I actually just talk a lot in general. Made me feel bad for cracking a joke with a cashier and just random shit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally haven’t, but I’ve seen friends have their partners try to change them. For some it worked, and my friends seemed to have become miserable because of it. I would do something about it but they wouldn’t listen because, y’know, they think they know best. It makes me kinda sad seeing them like this... Why people can’t just date someone and accept them, I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my ex wouldn't allow me to watch Male youtubers, to have social media, he wouldn't allow me to dress certain ways, and I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone, and he controlled what I was eating and my money. And more smh

0|0
    0|0
  • My 1st boyfriend and I tried to change EACH OTHER

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dealt with several people like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, I already cut them out of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, my ex tried but it never worked. At the end, I told him so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes