Have you ever dealt with someone that tried to change who you where or complained about certain aspects about you?

This popped up in my mind cause I was watching a podcast and they talked about controlling people.

And I do in fact have an example.

This one girl I once dated didn’t like the fact that I went to the gym cause when she went with me one time a girl I know (whom I 10000% was just friends with) said hi to me. And she thought something was going on. But it was how she said hi that confused me how she would even think there was something going on...

Then she complained that I followed a lot of women on my social media and that some of them showed a lot of skin. Like.. ok.. lemme follow nothing but guys. 😂😂😂

And this is after the fact that she was following a lot of male models too.. so she was being hypocritical as a mofo
  • I’ve dealt with someone like this
  • I luckily haven’t ever dealt with someone like this

71