Why is it if I don’t text my boyfriend he won’t text me. it’s like I feel he’s texting another girl or something. how can I get him to text me more?

11

11
  • Hey, so I am often guilty of doing this and feeling this way and i would like to ask you a few questions in order to fully understand how you feel about this situation... not why he is doing this (cause you really can't genuinely know unless he tells you)

The question ultimately goes down to: are you feeling this way because of your boyfriend or is this an issue that you are facing inside?

This also relates to trust and how you feel about yourself, do you trust your boyfriend and do you want a boyfriend you can trust? And if not, Why dont you trust your boyfriend? Do you feel that he is distancing himself and not trying to talk to you in person too or is it only messages?

How do you feel about him not texting back? i believe this a lot too... but what do you believe? Do you believe texting correlates to how interested he is in you?

and about your last question... im not sure you would be happy with doing that... cause... Do you really want someone who texts you more because you did something... never knowing if they genuinely wanted to text you?

• God you women always assume the worst, you are immature and not ready for a relationship, but then you go and blame your boyfriend who is doing nothing wrong except not doing what you want. He should leave you, i hope he realizes it soon

• 2 d ago

U are right on the assuming the worst.. but the problem is... a boyfriend is supposed to want to talk to his girlfriend. If he’s never reaching out, never making plans, never doing anything that’s not the boyfriend I want. And if your girlfriend never reached out to you, that’s not the girlfriend you want either

If this is the case (where he’s not reaching it at all) He should leave, not because she’s immature, cause she’s not, but because they are both not getting what they want